wait a minute! - alexxwill [1/2]

will is the quiet skater boy &
alex is the typical boy next door

———
will stood outside his classmate alex's apartment, flower in hand and body shaking softly. he was terrified. he was scared of his feelings. he's been at an ongoing battle with himself for months, going back and forth between his heart and head. will hasn't really been able to prove himself to himself, realizing admitting his feelings was the best thing he could do.

will took a deep breath, knocking. he felt like he was going to throw up, walking away immediately after knocking. he grabbed his skateboard from the ground and skated home, hearing the door open and alex's soft voice asking who it was.

will stopped at a nearby gas station, buying cigarettes and a lighter before making his way home. he hummed, sitting in his steps outside and smoking, looking at his vans. he felt like such a coward for backing out of telling alex his feelings, god.

alex put his laptop on the table next to him, getting up from the couch to answer the door. he opened the door, greeted by a single aster sitting on his doorway. he looked around, seeing no one else in the hallway, grabbing the flower and walking back inside. he hummed, placing the flower in a small vase full of white roses his mom had placed in the living room, liking the way it stood out.

will groaned, throwing his board as he stared at his reflection in the glass window of his house, sighing softly to himself as he ran inside and grabbed another flower from his mom's vase in the kitchen.