honey - georgexjosh

this has just become a
georgexjosh book at this point &
i'm not sorry ab it
-------

josh stood in front of george, placing his hand on his mates shoulders. he took a deep breath as he stared into his eyes, laced with concern and confusion but most of all,,, comfort.

"are we gonna kiss, joshy?"

"yeah, just give me a second."

josh hummed, anxiety at the brim. he just needed to kiss his best friend.

no biggie, right?

"5 minutes!"

or so he thought?

wills voice was muffled behind the door as the sounds of everything was blurred. all the two could focus on was each other. heart beats syncing and glances messy, oh dear.

"let's make this quick, georgie."

josh held george's face, smiling softly. he sighed.

"you're so pretty."

george blushed bashfully. earlier tonight's events filled josh's head as he lovingly stared into his best mate's eyes.

earlier
josh stared at the bottle as it spun against his hardwood floor. he was currently sat between his friend will and will's boyfriend, stephen playing 7 minutes in heaven. he grew anxious as the bottle slowed down, thinking of how embarrassing this whole experience will be. just as the bottle stopped spinning, george bursted through the door, liquor in hand and grin on his face, no worries.

the room grew quiet as the bottle pointed in the direction of the small male by the doorway. george. josh stared at george in disbelief.

of course it landed on him.

"what's going on? why is everyone looking at me?"

george furrowed his brows as everyone glanced at him and josh, anticipating the next step. kissing him.

josh didn't think it was that big of a deal. he just had to kiss his best friend of 12 years. oh boy.

josh grew anxious. oh he was.

"josh?"

josh kept his stare on the bottle on the ground, everyone around him growing blurry and faint except for george. his voice standing out. josh walked over to george, grabbing his hand and pulling him to the small hallway closet at the end of the hall.

"yeah?"

josh felt insanely dizzy. his knees felt weak as his head spun. he locked the door as him and george made it inside the small room, will announcing that he set a timer for 7 minutes.

"what's going on?"

"i spun the bottle and you were chosen."

"oh."

present

josh bit his lip as will yelled on about how they only had 2 minutes left. george stood on his toes as he wrapped his arms around josh's neck, pulling him closer. josh followed suit, wrapped his arms around george's thin waist.

josh's rough lips found george's strawberry flavored one's, moaning in satisfaction. the soft sounds of the two males filled the room, so much going into the kiss that they didn't hear the door open.

"hey now! break this up you two!"

will grinned, arm around stephen's waist as he looked at george and josh's flushed faces. josh licked his bottom lip, tasting strawberry lipgloss.

"see? that wasn't so bad now was it?"

stephen's laugh followed his own question as he made his way back to the party with a drunken will.

"not so bad."

josh smirked at george, holding out his large hand for the smaller male to take.

"maybe not."

george gripped josh's hand, walking back out to the party.

-----
this one do he kinda bad doe🤠😔