choke - stephenxwill

i suck at smut 😡😡😡

———
will groaned loudly as his best friend moved on his body, soft pants leaving his mouth. stephen's hair was messily stuck to his rose-tinted face due to sweat. will stared lustfully at him as he moved on will, grabbing his hand for reassurance that he was close. stephen pushed his hair back, will taking a hold of it and pulling.

stephen moaned will's name loudly causing his face to go the same rose-tint as the other's. will smirked as stephen rolled his hips, watching as he hit the spot in him that made him absolutely weak in the knees. will pushed his head back as stephen moved faster, surprising him as the sudden movement pushed him closer to his release. he pulled harder on stephen's hair as he moaned loudly, blushing as stephen kissed his jaw.

"i'm so close, daddy!"

will hummed as he wrapped his hands around stephen's neck, stephen's hands pulling the other's body closer to him. stephen buried his face in will's shoulder as his hips stuttered with every movement will made in him. will tightened his grip around stephen's neck, watching the ginger's gasp for air.

"fuck, ste!"

"i need you so much, will! please!"

the ginger whined and bit into will's shoulder, moaning loudly as he came. his body trembled and will groaned, ready to cum into the small ginger.

will moaned as he came. he pulled out of stephen, grimacing at the scene before him. stephen was doe-eyed as he watched will stand to his feet and grab his boxers, sighing as he pushed his sweaty hair out of his face. stephen rubbed his neck, biting his lip as he remembered how good will's hands felt around his throat, pushing down on it. stephen hoped his roommate max wasn't struggling too much with how loud the boys were. he simply shrugged at the thought, looking at the tall male in annoyance.

"you hurt my neck so badly, you asshole."

will smirked as stephen smacked his arm, fake annoyance on his face. will hummed, sitting on stephen's lap, wrapping his hand around his throat again.

"you love it when daddy gets rough with you, huh? makes you all flustered?"

"will, stopppp"

will rolled his eyes playfully as stephen's face flushed, removing his hand and kissing his cheek. stephen giggled, smiling lovingly at his boyfriend.

"i love you so much, will."

"i love you too, baby boy."