mates - stephenxwill

stephen hummed as he watched will and james talk amongst one another, drinking from their almost empty beer cans. he smiled as will waved at him, james doing the same.

stephen was never one for huge parties like the one he was currently at, but he was here. his mate max dragged him out due to it being their mutual mate, fraser's bonfire while his parents were away. it very short notice, so short that stephen and max had to come as soon as they got home from their uni classes.

stephen waved back, awkwardly gripping the red solo cup between his pale fingers. he wasn't really a talkative person, so he always madly panicked when anyone started a conversation or even noticed him. he watched as will made his way over, blushing softly.

"hey, stephen!"

will announced. stephen grinned, hugging the lean boy. will hugged stephen back, firm grip on the shorter male.

"hey, where's james?"

"he went off to find alex or max or something..."

will's voice was barely understandable, slurred words mixed with his gerodie accent. stephen just nodded, deciding to try and take the taller man home due to how unstable he was.

will talked on about random stuff he found entertaining that's happened in the last couple of hours. stephen giggled as will described fraser's vomit session earlier that night, not at all phased by it.

"it was so gross, ste."

stephen chuckled, holding will's hand to steady him as they walked along the streets. the shorter of the two shivered, cold air hitting against his pale face and body. he had forgotten his jacket at fraser's and they were a block or two away, close to stephen's. will noticed, shrugging off his jacket, catching the ginger's attention.

"will, you don't have to-"

"no! you're cold, ste! it's my duty as your best friend to help you!"

stephen blushed, letting go of will's hand as he wrapped his jacket around his friend. the younger of the two hummed, feeling will's arms around his waist.

"you're so pretty, ste."

at this point, the two lads were stood in the middle of the street, one with their arms around the other's waist, the other with his face flushed and hands over his friend's. it was like an awkward prom pose, ste giggled at the thought.

"will, you're so drunk."

"am not!"

stephen just nodded, laughing as he proceeded walking, tugging will's warm hand, standing in front of his apartment complex. the older didn't budge, persistent on making his point. he pulled stephen's hand, pulling him back into will's chest. will wrapped his arms around stephen's thin small waist.

"i love getting you all worked up..."

he pushed stephen's ginger hair back under his beanie, smirking. stephen swore under his breath as he blushed. dammit.

"...don't you like it when i touch you, ste? make you feel all hot and flustered?"

stephen pushed his hands on will's chest, biting his lip as will's lip connected to his neck, sucking softly. stephen felt weird that his best friend was sucking his neck in front of his apartment complex. will felt proud, knowing anyone can watch as he made his best friend moan for him.

"w-will..."

"yes, baby boy?"

stephen melted as will smirked at the pet name. smug bastard. he was confused by where this random confidence was coming from.

"i need you, please..."

will hummed, feeling himself grow hard as stephen left out soft moans and whimpers. he loved his baby boy's sounds.

will nodded, smirking.

he wanted stephen just as badly.