unliked - alexxwill

alex and the rest of the gang aren't friends in this:) alex is completely new to the crew just for dating george.

———
alex sighed as he leaned against the kitchen counter, a small friend get together happening in the patio of his boyfriend and his flat. alex usually loved talking to people and drinking but tonight was different. all the boys were george's friends and he felt really left out.

george and alex started dating about a 3 months ago and the other guy's had, of course, known george longer, he felt uncomfortable. the others were insanely close to each other and alex was still new. he drank from his beer can, watching as the back door slid open, revealing his boyfriend.

"hey, what's going on? you usually love being out there..."

george looked sad as alex shrugged, looking at his shoes. alex felt like it was a silly thing to get worked up over, but he couldn't knock this feeling of awkwardness that surrounded the small group when it came to him.

"nothing, george. i just- i feel like none of them like me..."

alex rubbed his neck, frowning. george stayed silent, actions telling him to continue.

"...they don't talk to me, they always keep to themselves! it's driving me mad! they're acting like they don't like me or something, george!"

george frowned. he felt absolutely terrible about even having his friends over. he just wanted his friends to come by and have a couple drinks to celebrate him and alex's new flat together, new start on life.

"just go and try to make friends! if they don't let you then fuck em! at least you tried!"

"but they're your friends, george..."

"i'd rather you be comfortable than me have a bunch of friends, al."

george shook his head as alex shook his, grabbing alex's hand and walking back out to the patio. alex was immediately greeted soft music and loud laughter from stephen and will. george gripped alex's hand, smiling softly. he nodded at the guys and told his boyfriend to remember what he said before letting go of his hand and kissing his cheek.

alex walked to the guys, smiling as they looked up at him. james smiled back, patting the seat next to him, which alex took happily. alex smiled at every other male, receiving one back. alex smiled at george as he gave a small thumbs up, turning to laugh at some dumb video with will and stephen that probably wasn't even funny.

by the end of the night, alex was having an absolute blast with the rest of the boys, soon joined by theor girlfriends. alex hugged stephen tightly as he was leaving. alex felt weird having to go bed early due to his classes in the morning.

"this was fun!"

stephen smiled as alex pulled away, nodding in agreement. stephen was probably alex's favorite out of the rest, easy to talk to and fun to be around. alex rolled his eyes as will cleared his throat from the side of the room, stephen waved again before walking to will's car with him, probably to fuck at his place before everyone got there or something.

george shook his head and walked alex to his room, pouting.

"you really can't stay up longer? the party's moving over to will's..."

"no, i have classes in the morning. i'm sorry, bub."

george smiled, saying it was alright and kissing alex softly. he watched as alex played with his fingers, the smile never leaving his face. george hummed, happy his friends got along so well with his new boyfriend.

"i told you everything would would out, my love. i'll be back later. i love you."

george kissed alex's nose, smiling widely.

"be careful. i love you too."

and with that, george grabbed his coat and left alex to rest.