irony - jamesxgeorge (2/2)

george stood awkwardly next to alex, soft smile on his pink lips. his hair a tousled blonde mess on his head, accenting his beautifully pale skin and blue toned eyes. his smile was filled his nicely straight teeth, circled by pink plump lips.

george was beautiful.

"hi."

his voice was soft, almost as soft as james wanted to hold him. god.

the boys all greeted george, all except james. james sat more towards the back of the room, fidgeting with little things here and there. he felt like he was going to throw up any second.

george sat on the loveseat next to james, letting james get a better view of him. god he was stunning. james was in awe of how beautifully designed the shorter male was. james shook his head as it filled with demanding thoughts about his around george's pale neck.

george glanced at james, smirking softly.

"hello, james."

"hi, george..."

"how are you?"

"i-i...i'm..."

george laughed at james mess of words, feeling the power over the taller male for once. he had forgiven games for the mistakes he made, they hurt but george was grown.

"you look good, james."

"you do too"

george hummed. he watched the rest of the males watched each other play video games and whatnot, ignoring the two males sat quietly in the back. george had an idea.

he opened alex's small bedroom window, beginning to climb out. jame was curious, enticed by george's actions and followed suit. no one seemed to notice.

the sun began to fall, accenting everything around the two males in a golden honey hue. the light pushing against george's soft skin.

god, james wasn't going to make it.

the two sat on alex's roof, silently watching the sun fall and the world fall into a peaceful state. james was the first to speak.

"i'm sorry about everything. i really fucking am. i heard you were coming back and i felt absolutely disgusting. it's been haunting me for years and now here you are and i can't even look at you without wanting to throw up from embarrassment and shame. god dammit, george."

george looked at james, blue eyes fogged with a slight haze. he smiled softly, nodding. he understood and forgave james. he was a new person now.

"i forgive you, dude."

hands physically relaxed, leaning back against his own weight. he felt at peace.

"are you sure?"

"yes. i promise."

james nodded, keeping a glance on george. he was truly beautiful.

george met james's eye contact, leaning in and kissing the taller male. the silence of the space around them filled with george's soft giggle and james's surprised mumble.

everything was finally going to be okay for james.

he had everything.

he had george.