shame - joshyxgeorge

george moaned as josh gripped his hair, pulling roughly. josh pushed his head back as he watched george ride him, curly hair falling in his face. george's hands laid on josh's shoulders as he bounced faster, moaning loudly. george whined as he arched his back, watching his lover suck on his exposed chest. george grabbed josh's face, whining as he looked into his eyes, biting his lip.

"f-fuck, joshy!"

josh calmly gripped george's waist, noticing his movements getting sloppy as he grew closer to cumming.

"you're doing so good, georgie. so fucking good, baby."

george gripped josh's face, smashing their lips together as he moaned into his daddy's mouth. george came against josh's chest and stomach, blushing and whining as josh kept thrusting up into him.

"i'm not done, slut."

george grew flustered at the name, giggling as josh gripped his thighs, moving him up and down. george's body shook as he came near his climax, bracing himself.

josh finished inside george, pushing george over the edge. george buries his face in josh's neck, body shaking from his sensitive he was. josh chuckled, pulling himself out of george and standing to his feet. george blushed, pulling on his boxers.

"can we cuddle, joshy? we never get to..."

"george..."

george crossed his arms, pouting as his lover hummed, adjusting his belt.

you see, josh was seeing george behind his girlfriend nina's back. the two boys met at josh's friend (and george's roommate) alex's party. they fucked in george's bedroom while nina was with her friends. they never have time to actually cuddle or do soft shit like george wants to due to josh leaving while nina was away at work or shopping.

"joshy, please? nina works til 5:30 and it's barley 4. i wanna cuddle."

george held out his arms, childlike to josh. josh rolled his eyes, smiling and laying with the boy. he felt disgusting but happy as george fell asleep into him, josh doing the same.