teacher's pet - stephenxwillxalex

student!stephen & teacher!will
------

"if i'm so special, why am i secret?"

alex's blue eyes brimmed with tears as he read the text on the screen between his lover, will, and a student of his, stephen.

will held his face in his hands, not knowing what to say. what could he say? he was having an affair with a student of his. he was fucked.

"yeah, why the fuck is that? do you regret all the things you two shared? he'll never forget, will."

alex's tone was cold, never heard by will before. it was a new shade of broken alex had never experienced. his anger was immeasurable, wanting nothing more than to watch will die right on the spot.

will shook his head, wedding band cold against his flushed face. tears filled his eyes as he watched his husband read the texts, look at the pictures, everything was out in the open. god, he was an asshole.

"i know this won't last,
but fuck you, don't you
leave me here:("

"i'm sorry baby.
something came up with alex:/
you know how he can be."

alex covered his mouth as a sob escaped, not wanting to continue. he handed the phone to will, sitting across from him.

"you can finish this for me, william. realize what you did wrong. read them out loud."

will sighed.

"alex, please."

the man was in tears as well, his own fault really.

"will, don't."

alex put his head in his hands, listening as his husband read the texts he had started to read earlier, feeling his stomach drop at the last two.

"i love you, will."

"i love you too, ste."

and with that, alex stood and left.

the silence that filled the room was unsettling. the chills that ran down will's spine as the door slammed stayed prevalent for much linger than he wished.

god.

will threw his phone at the wall, watching it shatter like his marriage.