collision - joshyxgeorge

josh doesn't like giving/receiving affection too much, so george was shocked when josh gripped his waist at a party the other night.
———

george was giggling and talking to another male. he was tall, pale skinned, green eyed, and very funny, according to how much he made josh's baby laugh. it seemed that he could woo about anyone he got his hands on, so of course josh was jealous. he was watching his baby boy talk to one of the most attractive men he had ever seen, god it really bugged josh.

josh drank the rest of his beer, leaving the lonesome can on the counter beside him. his body felt hot as he walked over to his giggly boyfriend, kissing his jaw and wrapping his arms around his waist. george rolled his eyes as josh sucked on the skin of his neck, gasping.

"j-joshua, stop..."

the tall mystery male just crossed his arms, waiting for the short make to introduce him.

"fine, baby."

josh put a strong emphasis on the nickname, gripping his lover's hips. the mystery man rolled his eyes, not finding josh's antics in his favor. george smiled, clearing his throat, figuring that he should introduce his boyfriend to his best friend's boyfriend.

"joshy, this is alex's boyfriend, will."

the it all clicked for poor josh. oh dear, he had made a mistake.

will just shook josh's hand, mumbling a small 'hey' before announcing that he was going to go find alex.

george shook his head, sighing.

"baby, i'm sorry."

george just hummed, amused by how cute josh was.

"it's okay, joshy. just be careful next time."

"i love you, georgie."

"i love you too, joshy."