my blood - stephenxwill

this doesn't make sense oops

———
stephen sat in his therapist's office, playing with his fingers as he glanced at will. will smiled softly at the ginger, gripping his shaking leg. will always knew how calm stephen down.

the therapist stared at stephen as he stared at his feet, smile on his face as his parents and siblings sat across from him, worried expressions. they feared what their son had become. will rolled his eyes as stephens mother began to talk, making stephen laugh softly. will always know how to make stephen laugh.

"stephen..."

stephen looked up at who owned the voice, sighing at his mother's tiresome expression. she was truly getting tired of stephen's antics.

"mother, please..."

stephen's mother frowned at the sad flint in his eyes, watching as it washed away as soon as he felt will squeeze his hand. or so she presumed.

it was stephen's brother's turn to talk, squeezing his sister's dainty freckled hand as she watched the two males talk. stephen pushed his ginger hair back as he grew flushed at what he had just done, what landed him in this fucking room. she tuned back i tot he conversation after watching stephen's body language turn aggressive.

"you beat two kids with a bat, stephen! you're fucking crazy!"

stephen's mom gripped her son's arm as he yelled, making stephen frown. will rubbed stephen's back, making his choke out a cry. he missed will.

"that's not true!"

stephen covered his ears as he screamed back at his brother, therapist sending the mother reassuring glances as the two males yelled and cried. stephen's face growing flushed, ashamed.

"you know it's true! you're not over fucking will! get over it!"

stephen tackles his brother, lifting his fist to punch him as his cried. he truly wasn't over will. he wasn't okay.

a soft gasp left his father's mouth as he stared at the two teens on the floor, holding one another as they cried. stephen looked at his mom, face flushed and tear filled as he nodded.

the 5 hugged each other tightly, reassuring stephen.