oops - willxalex

will rolled his eyes as he watched alex fix george's hair, giggling. he was never one to get jealous but when he did, it was bad.

alex wasn't dating either of them, they were all just good friends. some just better than others. will hummed, annoyed tone laced into the soft sound. he liked alex, obviously both boys did, but will was just not a match for george. it's always been like that.

george would always take the lead when it came to dating and friends, never will. will was like the other part of george though, loud and funny whilst george swung in a more awkward and soft, yet charming approach. they've been friends for as long as they have though due to their perfect dynamic. it was science really.

will smiled a really forced smile as the two looked at him, both of their faces flushed. george just turned to will, soft daze in his eyes. that was another thing, george was so much better looking than will, according to will. george had blue/green eyes, messy soft brown hair, a contagious laugh, and freckles on his pale skin, it intimidated will at times.

will shook his head, excusing his reasoning to why he asked for their attention. they just smiled and continued talking to one another about random shit, making will grow angrier by the second. will simply stood to his feet, excusing himself, and walked to the patio of their shared flat. will groaned as he closed the door, hitting the wall that sat next to him, whimpering as the pulsating pain ran through his arm and hand.

alex broke off his conversation with george, hearing the loud sound and soft whimpers from the patio, growing curious. he told george he'd be right back and went to find some answers. he pulled open the sliding glass door to reveal a crying will sitting on the floor, face flushed as he held his hand.

"oh, will..."

alex sighed as he crouched next to will, looking at his red hand. he instantly understood what he did, frowning, and gently grabbing his hand. he called for george making will roll his tear veiled eyes, annoyed. george soon appeared, eyes soft as they land on will. alex whispered something to george that will couldn't get, watching him nod and walk back into the flat, probably to get first aid.

"why did you do this, will?"

alex's fingers were wrapped around will's wrist, frown on his soft lips, worry in his eyes. he stared at him, waiting for him to say literally anything. will opened his mouth, closing it as george came back out, shaking his head. he's had enough.

"you and george are always so touchy feely! it's the most annoying thing! you've never talked to me as much as you can talk to sweet george! it's driving me mad! i love ya so much and it hurts me to see you with george!"

alex just stared at will, shocked expression on her face matching george's. george just nodded and walked back inside the flat, flustered and stunned. he never knew will liked alex, he wouldn't have been as close. shame though, he's dating josh.

once alex got over his shock, he laughed. will just raised his eyebrows.

"i just admitted my love to you and you just laugh?"

alex couldn't help it, he was laughing at how silly will was being. of course he didn't like george like that! they've been friends for years! alex placed his hand on will's exposed knee, smiling.

"george and i have been friends since primary school, will. he's like a brother and i'd never be able to see him like that! plus, he's dating josh."

"oh."

alex and will just laughed, smiling at each other as he tended to his hand. will came back inside, watching as george struggled to reach something in the pantry, helping him. george just smiled and apologized, will doing the same. the trio sat on the couch, watching tv and talking. alex even fell asleep and laid his head on will's shoulder. will was happy.