PPL THT I LUV THE MOST - georgexjosh

"there's a traitor in my mirror and i don't fucking know him."

george stared in his mirror, pulling at his hair and frowning. he hated himself, how he hurt everyone he loved. he hurt josh. he stared at his red eyes and dilated pupils, gripping the brim of his sink as his body shook while crying. the thoughts of the night dancing in his mind while he screamed and cried, pathetic.

josh and george laughed as they sat on george's bed, watching some stupid videos on instagram. josh leaned into george, smiling up at the male as george blushed.

"you're so tense, george."

josh frowned at the male as his body refused to relax, worrying him.

"i'm fine, joshy. just one of those days."

josh nodded. george was lying, he was tense. he was scared of josh finding out everything he had been up to within the last two months.

george's phone dinged with a text, his breathing getting faster as he felt his chest grow heavy. the guilt filled him as josh held george's phone in his hands, scrolling through the months worth of texts with another man. a man that wasn't worth hurting his baby boy.

"what is this, george?"

george kept his eyes on his hands, shrugging. the two males stood to their feet, one trying to chase after the other.

"i don't know, josh..."

"what the fuck do you mean you don't know, george?"

josh shoved george, voice loud. a voice george only knew too well due to josh using it whenever he gamed. it always made george's blood run cold.

"how long?"

"t-two months..."

josh felt like he was going to be sick. he was certain that he was going to spend the rest of his life with george, not anymore. they've been friends for their entire life and this just shocked josh to the core.

george just looked at josh, meeting his eyes with the other's, dulled with anger and most of all, defeat. josh looked absolutely drained. he threw george's phone at his bedroom wall, grabbing his shoes and keys, and leaving. he couldn't handle this. he still loved george and it made him sick.

george felt his body shake as he cried, wiping the tears away on his tan flannel. he felt pathetic, walking over to his broken phone, sitting beside it, and playing josh's favorite song. george just closed his eyes and hummed along to the music, enjoying what he once had.