(25) Welcome to the black parade

Like I'm literally terrible at doing other POVs. I'm going to make it as enjoyable as possible.  

Please play the song! 

--- 30 minutes before the funeral, the Uchiha/Uzumaki residence --- 

    "You look handsome" Naruto admired his boyfriend. Sasuke wore a black tux, a white dress shirt, and a light purple bow. Naruto had picked it out, and from the looks of Naruto's face, he was satisfied. Sasuke quietly nodded. He wasn't much of a talker for the past few days. Especially knowing that today was the day he'd have to see Sakura's body.   
    "I don't think I can console you right now..." Naruto muttered quietly. He kissed Sasuke on the cheek and walked downstairs. His phone began to vibrate, pulling it out he looked at the contact; Karin Uzumaki. 
  "Hello?" Naruto muttered into the phone. A few voices were heard in the background, then at once, they yelled. 

"YOU IDIOT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MEET US 30 MINUTES AGO!" It sounded about 3-4 people screaming at him at once. He could make out Nikko, and Karin's voices.  Naruto pulled the phone away from his ringing ear then put it on speaker. 
     "Okay okay, I'm coming!" Naruto growled angrily.  Without waiting for their response he hung up. He hadn't even bothered to put on his TUX. Today he felt like going with a dress, but would anyone approve of it? Naruto rather stray away from embarrassing his boyfriend. The blonde rushed upstairs, into the bathroom. Where his white tux lay on the ironing board. It was basically like Sasuke's but the colors were mix-matched. He had a black dress shirt, and a white bow. 
-------

Sasuke's POV 

This place looked eerie. From first glance, I'm sure you could tell it was a funeral, a funeral for a very special person. Naruto was dragged off by Karin, Nikko, and some new chick names Mura. I decided that I'd let Sakura's mother, Mebuki do the talking today. For the simple reason that I knew I'd get all choked upon my words. Then the already judgy crowd would judge me even more. 

5 minutes left... c'mon Sasuke, you're better than this. I repeated to myself. I got out of the car and walked toward the entrance of the Funeral home. I was greeted by none other than Mebuki herself. She had on a black mourning dress with a veil to match it. 
       "Hi son" She smiled at me. I didn't feel like smiling right now, so I just nodded to her.
"Hi, m-mom." I managed to croak out. I just didn't feel like talking, smiling, and I didn't feel like being a husband to her. Why is everything always my fault? Mebuki stepped on her tippy-toes and wrapped her arms around my neck. 
         "You're going to be alright" She muttered to me. Caressing my back, I knew she was crying. Why wasn't I crying with her?! Shouldn't I be crying right now, breaking down, and all that stuff? 
   "Yea...I know" After a few moments of hugging she finally pulled away. 
"Alright. Sit down with me, please?" She held her arm out, and I looped my arm through. Together we walked to the first row of white seats. I could see Naruto on the other side, sitting with that Mura girl. Karin and Nikko were originally sentenced 60+ years for murdering Sakura but have since been cleared of suspicion. They are now serving 90 days of community service. 

Then appeared Sakura's father. 

--  After the funeral --  
Naruto's POV 
     "No- I'm fine! I swear" I threw my hands in the air while Mura eyed me up in down. Mura was already started to feel like someone I've known for years. She had on a white poofy dress and white demonias. Mura was obviously a piercing fan, she had them everywhere you could possibly think of, and she had the coolest dye of purple hair. The girl really looked badass, and she was. 
     "Okaaay if you need any pa-" I covered her mouth. Nobody knew my secret except for Karin, and Sasuke...and Mura too. She accidentally walked in on me changing minutes prior to the funeral started. 
She giggled and nodded. 
      "Okay fine. Go worried about your boy toy over there" Mura pointed to Sasuke. Who was in a conversation with some long-haired blonde. Next to him was an even longer haired raven that looked like Sasuke. The two looked angry at each other. Naruto was on the other side of the room, he was scrolling through his phone silently. It felt like everyone else has conversed in a conversation except the two lovers. Grinning, Sasuke walked over to his lover. He pulled the phone out of Naruto's hands.
     "Hey!" Naruto reached up for his phone while Sasuke held it out of reach. He could see Mebuki on the sidelines watching them intently like they were toddlers about to do something terrible. Kizashi, Sakura's father was too glaring at them. Naruto noticed it too.
   "Kiss me first," Sasuke smirked.  

"You're joking right?!" Naruto blushed a bright red. Sasuke shook his head while dangling the phone over the blonde's head. Naruto reached up and kissed Sasuke on the lips. Mebuki's face went bright red. 
 Naruto turned to face her and waved. He turned back and continued to kiss Sasuke like there was nobody watching. Naruto's phone was the least of his worries. Quickly, Mebuki came rushing over. 
       "Sasuke! Is this..thing trying to make a move on you?" Mebuki glared at Naruto. She gripped Sasuke's arms, pulling the two away from each other. Naruto opened his mouth to say something, but Sasuke beat him to it.
        "This 'thing' is my boyfriend, and no. He's not doing anything to me."  Sasuke glared at Mebuki. Her face went a deep crimson hue. She looked disgusted as if something could ever happen at her daughter's funeral. He knew it was quite disrespectful to be kissing his boyfriend in front of his wife's mother, but now he couldn't care less. 
      "You- you're disgusting!" Mebuki spat angrily.  
"Get out of my sight, and take that nasty roach with you." Naruto's face went bright red. She was talking about him, and he was ready to snap. But he had to be civil for the sake of Sasuke. So he smiled.
         "Nice to meet you too Mrs. Haruno." Naruto squeezed Sasuke's hand and practically dragged his lover out of the funeral home.
"Sasuke get your little family in check because I'm not a little 'roach', and you can tell that bitch that I'll NEVER be seeing her again." Naruto stomped angrily off to his own car. 

        "Wow..." 
--------------------------

  Finally. Sakura, and Sasuke's situation is over. There will be no more Mebuki, No more Kizashi, and no more Sai. Now it's time for things to settle between him and his lover. 

Hello! I'm writing a lot because I'm quarantined and its effing boring, but that gives me enough time to catch