(8) Pinku no kami no shojo

Pinku no kami no shōjo
Fun fact: This means The pink-haired girl in Japanese.

Tysm for 100+ views in literally a month.

The couple arrived at Sasuke's house. Her face softened at the look of the house she once lived in, the one where they made the most memories. Sighing, Sasuke walked in front of her to open the door. Everything felt so odd. Entering the house, Sakura gawked at the awful mess that traveled through the house.
"Sasuke this place looks like a pigsty" She screeched, and flipped the light switch on to reveal large wine bottles, dirty clothes, and empty bowls of tomato soup. The house looked like a wreck, everywhere you looked was messy. Sakura's tone softened.
"Wh-what's wrong..?" She whispered and turned to face the pale looking raven. Sighing, Sasuke turned to look at her.
"I need advice..."
- oOo -
"so..you're interested in a man?" Sakura muttered, her brain wrapping around the fact that she no longer had a chance. Her options were slim, she didn't have anywhere to flee. Sai was probably going insane, looking for where she'd gone. She wasn't even completely safe yet, she had no clue where to go.
"Yea..maybe I am..." Sasuke looked off somewhere and began to mess with his hair.
"I just don't know..how to please him" The raven sighed, and rested his head on the couch that they now sat on. Sakura nodded silently, have no advice to give to him. Especially not for a man, she didn't necessarily hate him being gay.. she hated whomever he loved. Whoever he now loved took any droplet of hope of getting her husband back.
"Maybe, you s-should just talk to him.." Sakura chewed on her lip nervously, in desperate attempt to look helpful. Nodding, Sasuke turned to look at her, his eyes wary and tired.
"Look, I'm going to go to his house right now...you get yourself together, kay?"

"Wait sasu-" Sakura was cut off by the slam of the door, Sasuke left. Tears slowly fell out of her eyes while she looked around for a sign of that man he seemed so in love with. What could that man give him that she couldn't? Her mind told her that she was better in many ways, and even her heartfelt she was. After all, she told Sasuke about 'now wanting him' those strange feelings crept back into her heart. A pang of guilt hit her, she felt horrible.
"Maybe I am just a slut.," she muttered quietly.
---
A sleepless blonde.
I couldn't fall asleep for some reason, his mind would think of Kiba, this mystery girl, and Sasuke. Everything lay widely out of place like a puzzle piece that he was to solve, an extremely hard one. None of those pieces fit, none of them went in the right place. His heart began beating faster as he checked the clock, nearly 3 am. He had to go to a stupid job interview, he quit because of Sasuke. He suffered because of Sasuke. He couldn't suffer anymore. He began thinking about an imaginary life, where he and Sasuke were madly in love with each other. Their feelings not able to be audible, to be heard, but it was shown. Through the lust, and the affections. Those cries of pain and pleasure.
A small knock came from his balcony window, nobody was there. Sighing, he closed his eyes. Going back to his imagination, everything was so perfect there. Again, an even louder nock came from the balcony. Growling, Naruto got out of bed and adjusted his eyes to the bright moonlight. As soon as he opened the door, a large snowball was being through right at his forehead, stumbling the blonde muttered a bunch of cuss words and looked around for the person who committed the act.
"..What are you doing here?" Naruto shrieked, looking down at the red-faced raven. His onyx eyes glistening from the moon, and his hands a shaking mess.
"Naruto, I-I'm sorry..." Sasuke admitted. His head looking in all different directions while he tried his hardest to find the words. Nodding, Naruto shivered.
"I do.. I really love you..."

"Please, let me in.."