(19) Mura, the badass

I couldn't recall killing someone, but that's what the Judge told me. The day he sentenced me 60 years in prison for the murder of a villager. A nasty village who assaulted plenty of kids, and probably was better of in a ditch. With his eyes rolling out of its sockets, and blood dripping down his old ugly wrinkly face. Sadly that's not how it would happen, but it would if I did. That's not the point though. The point is how I'm going to get the hell out of prison. I refuse to sit in some cold sell for 60 years after being wrongfully convicted of murder, and rotting this precious body to waste?! Yeah right! I'm Murasakino Fujishino! I refused to let that happen to me. Plus this murder should've happened a long time ago. Because if it did I wouldn't be a victim of his nasty fantasies. I was the 'n*gger' in the village. The few black girls who didn't sell their bodies or smoke weed. I was like every other white girl in that village, the only thing that changed me from that was my skin. My stupid skin. It was "normal" for me to be a target right? Wrong. Absolutely fucking wrong.

"LOCKDOWN!" One of the female prison guards barked. Everyone groaned but trudged willingly into those cramped cells. I shared a cell with this girl with bright orange hair. In any place you could imagine, she had a pierce or a tattoo to go along with it. The girl always wore a matching orange beanie to fit her prison outfit, and old black lipstick she'd refill with water and coal. When I got there, she was already laying down on her bed. After hearing my arrival, she turned to look at me with a cheeky grin on her face.
"Hey kitty" She smirked at me. I refused to stoop so low and entertain her weird habits. Even if it meant preventing myself from screaming my head off, I'd do it. Hell, I'd do anything to get out of this place. It was like living in hell every day for 3 years so far. Especially that wild look in her eyes. That look in her eyes told me that she was far from sanity; she wouldn't hesitate to rip my throat out with her hands.
"Hey, 06" I waved at her. That's what everyone here calls her since she refused to tell us about her real name, it kind of stuck. 06 laid her head back down on the pillow while singing some old metal song. I ran towards the back of the room where my small green bag from the villager. He gave it to me after our first 'encounter'. After he forced me to...

that's not important, Mura. Anyways, I opened the box which held a ring worth millions. I knew it was the jewels in it were expensive. The village never usually has things like this at the merchant store, so why wouldn't that old merchant guy buy it from me? It was my only way out.
"Hey, 06." I turned to face her. The girl's face lit up with excitement.
"You're doing it Mur-mur?" She whispered eagerly. I nodded.
"You better come back for me with an army standing behind yeh' got that?" Nodding, I shut the small bag tightly. It was finally time to get out of this shitty place. I could be free from this burden that's been on my shoulders for years. Under our bed was a hole I'd been digging at night for 3 years. Every night, from downtime to breakfast. I dug with anything I could find. From small shovels to spoons, as long as I was making progress. Eventually, 06 heard noises and asked about my little plan. I could trust 06. She wasn't known for snitching considering that she's in prison for gang activity. She killed 36 guys all at once. Without a damn scratch on her back. 06 was the definition of a badass. 06 proudly gave me tips on the ins and outs of this town's secrets. Right under our cell was a sewer opening. If I climbed into the sewage, made a few turns, and found an opening I'd be free. I would be gone before morning time, and 06 would play the role of a sleeping inmate who had no clue of her friend's disappearance. Just how we planned it.
-- oOo --
I have no clue what time it is right now, but it's nighttime. Definitely. I slithered under the bed. The small hold making it easy for me to slide down into the sewer. I curled into a small ball and flipped out.

Step 1. Achieved.

After running for a good 30 minutes I found a sewer opening. Sadly there was no way for me to climb up there, so I'd have to find another one. More Running. Which only tired me out, but that's fucking fine. It all led up to the day I'd call myself a free female. The second sewer I found was right under a fence, and could easily be climbed out of. I grabbed onto the fence with my legs while grabbing the sewer handles.

"1"
"2"
"3!" I hauled myself out of the sewer.

I'd done it. I, Murasakino Fujishino was a free female!
"Hell yea! Yes!" I danced in triumph on the cold road floor. My body ached, and I smelt horrible now. But it was all worth it. I promise it's all going to be worth it 06.

-- A year Later --

I'd met a group of people. Karin Uzumaki, Ino Yamanaka, Sai, Nikko, and Choi. They were like me, outcasts. Misfits. Our differences somehow meshed together well because we were living in a tent. In some random forest. The sun was setting, and my eyes were on this Nikko guy. Mann, fine wasn't the word to describe him! I caught myself too many times staring at his features. I couldn't help myself. But Karin was well onto me, and quickly latched her body onto Nikko's. The two conversed into a small conversation while Sai went with Ino into a tent. The thoughts of the people I left behind. The trust I probably broke with 06, but I couldn't save her.

I had to save me first. Selfish of me right? I know but I had no other choice even if it meant sacrificing others' lives in the process I was willing to do it. All for myself. I probably sound like the biggest douche you've ever seen, I get it. After being pushed away and showed for so long I really just wanted to hurt everything in my path. Everything that was willing to challenge me, I felt the anger. I felt the pain. Even if I didn't quite show it..trust me it's there. It made me even angrier when I saw Nikko and Karin touchy-feely with each other. I was hurt. So I decided to just huddle up in our tent, and blast some music. That's how I usually forgot about things, music. I could bang my head up and down four hours while singing my favorite 'MCR' song, or 'The frights'. It just took me to a world where everyone accepted. Where everyone was weird and different. That my beauty was loved and accepted. That I was accepted. Anyways, I popped the headphones in my ear, and vibed.
That's all I could do right now.
---
[Present]

Mura was acting awkward again. Every time she felt uncomfortable the girl popped the headphones in her ears, and hummed to the songs for hours. I respected Murasakino the most out of our little group. She was strong, independent, and the hottest chick I've seen in a long time. But she seemed to know more than she was letting off. Always observing, she never missed a beat. In fact, she was always a beat ahead of us. Nobody could outsmart her. I'm writing this the day after her disappearance. Not because I'm upset, but because If I'm going to want my life documented I think this is an important factor. Anyways, after dark me and Nikko cuddled up together. His snored were like lullabies in my ears. His breath, his hands. I'm deeply in love. Way too deep.
Love. Was I finally feeling the love?

--

After Nikko headed to sleep, I could hear shifting from across the room. Then Mura whispered something.
"Going to take a piss, be right back" Then she left the tent.
I don't know what happened to her, or where the hell she is. But she's somewhere out there, and I'd do anything to see her again.

Itachi closed the book. The case was going in all different directions right now, he was overwhelmed. But actions needed to be made. Right now.