(3) Yea right

Yea right

"I... I want you to treat me with respect..."
"Stop treating me like a-a-a slut..."
"oh, and lastly get rid of that Sakura..thing" Naruto finished, while squeezing Sasuke's cold hands. The Uchiha, clearly in thought began to stare in space. So many things had just happened in the span of fucking 2 hours. What if a relationship actually formed after this, what-ifs. So many of those goddamn things. Sasuke thought about how much he's doing, but really if he even meant it.
"In return, you'll be mine... forever" Sasuke whispered and put his finger on Naruto's bottom lip. Blushing slightly, Naruto slowly shook is head. After their sealed deal, Sasuke quickly attacked Naruto's plump lips. Both began fighting for dominance, which the Uchiha won obviously. Soon, the raven's tongue was exploring Naruto completely as soft moans of encouragement could be heard from the smaller blonde who had his arms wrapped around Sasuke's neck, and his body slowly falling into Sasuke's. Slowly parting, the two looked at each other smiling widely.
"ah looks like you've improved" Naruto breathed. Sasuke chuckled and nodded in agreement. Quickly, Sasuke picked up Naruto and placed him on the bed. Slowly, Sasuke ripped off Naruto's tee-shirt to reveal some killer abs.
"shit after all this time fucking you, I would've never known you worked out..." Sasuke whispered, and traced his finger around Naruto's stomach and finally making his way to the blonde's nipples.
"Ahh, this is what I've been looking for..." Sasuke smirked, and slowly licked it.
"mm-okay..." Naruto moaned, as his finger found their way to the sheets. Sasuke continued to suck as the exposed spots, and Naruto kept moaning. Before they knew it, Naruto was bent down while Sasuke positioned his body. Slowly, Sasuke entered the Uzumaki. Tears slowly fell out of Naruto's eyes. Sasuke had.. let's not talk about that. Anyways, Naruto arched his back.
"Sheesh, do you grow every fucking week or something!" Naruto moaned and fluttered his eyes shut.
"Move."

--- (I didn't add the yaoi for a reason #makingyouwaitforit >:) ---
"I hate this...I hate you Sai!" Sakura barked at the raven. Silently, Sai moved closer to the Haruno. That fake smile plastered on his face as if not even the devil himself could wipe it off.
"You can hate me all you want, but I wouldn't go hating on an unborn child." Sai smiled fondly and pulled Sakura into his arms. Suddenly that devilish grin was erased from Sai's face, and his entire body language changed. Sliding his finger up to Sakura's chin, he laughed.
"I can see why Sasuke would want you... you're a beauty aren't ya?" Sai whispered, while slowly kissing Sakura's neck. Frozen, the pinkie gave in to him. Their warm bodies pushing against each other as Sai continuously whispered his dominance in her ear.
"You're mine, you know that right?" Sai muttered. His hands making his way to her pale face. Shaking her head fearfully, Sakura refused.
"N-n-no I w-w-won't..." Sakura goggled into space. In an instant, Sai's hand slapped the pinkie across her white face to reveal a dark red handprint. Those tears she's been holding in slowly fell out.
"Don't cry, little girl..."

Take you like a drug...
I taste you on my tongue...
-----

The next morning

"Go ahead and cry little girl, nobody does it like you.." Sai whispered and peered down at the tied up Sakura Haruno. Her body lay on a steel bed, her arms chained, her legs buckled, and her mouth wrapped shut. Laughing, Sai shook his head.
"Haha, guess you can't leave me now!" He laughed hysterically as the Haruno sobbed silently. The pain was unbearable, the love she gave him. Love. What the hell did love even mean? What was the importance of all of it, it always resulted in some kind of heartbreak?
-----
The sun was shining. Right in my fucking eyes of course, slowly I turned around and clutched an oddly shaped pillow. Closing my eyes, I felt the pillow vibrate.
"Idiot, get off of me" The pillow growled at me while turning over to face-
"GAH SASUKE...YOU'RE PILLOWMAN...!" I blurted, while Sasuke looked at me with a confused face. Shit shit shit.
"I- I mean I- I was just.." Blushing, I pulled the covers over my head. I'm a complete idiot, and I fucking know it. I could hear that bastard laughing at me.
"You're so childish y' know that?" Sasuke whispered, while slowly pulling the covers from

over my head. Soon enough, I could see his charming onyx eyes, his raven hair, and his pale glossy skin. If only I had 5 more seconds to admire his body. In the brightness of the morning, Sasuke's face was mere inches away from me I could smell his lavender scent. Then, his tongue was inside my mouth while I sunk my fingers into his back. I wanted so badly to admire his features. Even though, I caught no glimpse of his face once more the air had turned sweet and lustful. My head felt all woozy, and my heart was beating. Slowly, he pulled his wet, perilous tongue out of my mouth. Our breath thickened. I could feel my face burning just as brightly as his. Everything was happening so suddenly, my love only grew stronger for a man like him.
"Sasuke..." I breathed and pulled him closer to me. My eyes inches away from his glistening ones.
"Naruto..." He breathed even harder.
"Shit, I think I'm a-a-actually falling for you..."

----
(Please do not get offended or whatever by the way I changed the certain character, and made her black. I saw someone draw this picture, and decided I wanted to use this version of her. Plus I want to have more black girls in my stories.)

"Yea, Yamanaka fill me up" Kiba groaned while gulping the last of his sake

"Yea, Yamanaka fill me up" Kiba groaned while gulping the last of his sake. The poor brunette felt deep down in the blues. Sighing, he snatched the Sake of Inoichi. Another gulp, another Sake. Silently, a purple-eyed girl sat down. Her curly hair plopped into a mess on the top of her head, and her brown skin glistening with sweat. Blushing, the girl asked for a simple beer. Nodding, Yamanaka quickly tended to his duties. She was simply stunning, her luscious curls, her skin, her plump lips.
"What's got a pretty girl like you in the dumps?" Kiba questioned the girl who ignored him deliberately.
"Earth to the pretty girl!" Kiba laughed and waved his hands in front of her. Growling, the girl turned to face him. Her eyes widening at Kiba's playful actions. His sharp teeth curved into a smile, his tanish skin, and his brown hair. She loved it. Blushing, she shook her head.
"Ah, just a little heartbreak..." She muttered, clearly disappointed. Frowning, Kiba tried to think of who would reject a beautiful girl like her.
"Bullshit, they had to be coocoo" Kiba crossed his eyes. Laughing, the girl shook her head.
"It's probably partly my fault I guess.." She frowned, looking down at the floor sadly.
"Tell me, why...why did they dump you?"
"Hh-he told me I was nothing without him, a black girl like me would never 'make it' without him." She growled in disgust. Shamefully, Kiba shook his head.
"I hope you don't believe that..." Kiba whispered, and held his hand out for her to hold. Which she complied.

"I'm Kiba, Kiba Inuzuka."

"I'm Hinata, Hinata Hyuga

♡°♡

Hope you enjoyed!
Tysm for +20 views