(16) Im a secretive person

Fine. I was completely okay with being alone. I liked being alone, nobody could hurt me or destroy me. I'd rather survive on my own.

Dear Reader,

I'd like to tell you something. So make sure to keep this secret absolutely quiet and let not one soul know

-

It was late morning. Only me, Ino, and Sai were heedful. Ino was in deep conversation with her little boyfriend while I was scribbling all of this down for you, my readers. I could hear their conversation so clearly. They didn't bother to keep their awful plan from me. Although my ears could deceive me I was certain they were planning the killing of someone. Someone close and dear to them. They discussed some odd 'plan' about hiding evidence. As well as making sure we're all asleep. I also wasn't certain of this in entirely; meaning I couldn't just blurt that they were going to kill someone without proof. So I didn't. I wrote it in this stupid little diary that would probably grow old and dusty in the future. I was walking. Towards the tent, Nikko was in. Entering, I found him snoring loudly. His shirt over his head while his brown body glistened with sweat. He was breathing loudly.
"Nikko?!" My fingers went numb. The closer I got, the realness of the situation hit me like a bus. A small needle looked like it was jammed inside him. The person didn't care or give one shit about what would happen to Nikko. He seemed unresponsive..but breathing?
"Nikko...wake up..."

"Nikko!!" I screamed until I couldn't scream anymore. The man stayed snoring loudly. Choi as well as Mura came rushing in to find their friend and brother sweating madly.
"What's wrong with him?!" Mura screamed loudly. Something along the lines of that. The memory replayed in my mind after the crazy display.
"N-Nikko was stabbed...w-with a needle.."
--

"Nikko! Nikko!" Karin arose. Her body damped in sweat. The girl looked around for Nikko, after the events of her dream she couldn't be without him. She couldn't bear the feeling of losing the one she loved the most. The realization of this all was finally hitting the girl. Her electric red hair stuck to her sticky, sweaty face. Karin jumped out of bed. The smell of breakfast food filled the air, someone was cooking. Nikko. Was cooking. She ran downstairs. Passing the space were her bloody couch used to be. Nikko stood there with a pan in his hand. Small humming sounds coming from his mouth. Karin stood there with her loud breathing filling the room.
"Nikko...nikko..nikko I can't do this.." Karin covered her face in embarrassment. Dropping the pan, Nikko came running towards her falling body. The girl's knees gave in but the tears didn't. They streamed down her already sweaty face. Nikko looked at the distraught girl. What could cause something for her to look like this?
"Karin what the heck is wrong..." Nikko whispered to her. He squeezed Karin's sweaty palm tightly. The girl muttered a bunch of nonsense in between hiccups.
"nik...don't..." She uncovered her face to reveal a swollen and red one. Karin's red eyes looked into Nikko's brown ones. His eyes softened. A small smile appeared on his lips.
"Karin...deep bre-"
She pulled her lips closer to his, kissing him ceaselessly. Her body was on top of his, and her arms trapped him from further escape. She didn't bother pulling away. She didn't 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕
to pull away. The feeling of kissing him so deeply and passionately was a feeling she didn't want to let go. Karin didn't plan on letting this feeling go. Nikko's slender fingers made its way up to her neck. The two finally parted. The heavy breathing of nonstop kissing filled the air. Nikko's eyes wandered. Karin turned away an embarrassment. Her stupid feelings got the best of her, and now she looked ridiculous.
"I-I'm...I"
"I had a bad dream, that I was going to lose you forever." Karin bit her lip. Sudden tears were falling down her face.
"I don't want to see you get hurt, I can't let you do this.."
"Nikko...I'm in love with you, again."