(7) Yinghua

Yinghua

"Hell-ooo sweetie!" The man smirked brightly. His face brightening with excitement. He gave off an odd aura. I can't quite figure that one out. Anyway, I slowly crept in the back of the store and grabbed a bunch of snacks, hair dye, and some t-shirts I'd found thrown there. The place was awfully messy, the light blue tinted walls were rusted, and the floor had huge black holes in it. The lights gave off a ghoulish hint to it. Overall the place looked creepy. My eyes wandered around the empty store, in desperate search of a weapon. Nothing was there. Sighing, I walked up to the man. My plan was clearly vivid in my mind.
--
Get the guy! You've got this girl.
I'm not useless.
--
"Hello, sir." I stammered. My mouth barely opening. Slowly, I slid the stuff over to him, his face finally looking out of a book. The man's smile grew bright.
"Hello! Is this all?" He winked at me with a hint of allurement. His hand slid towards me, almost pulling me closer to him. Within a split second, my arm covered my thigh defensively.
"Ring me up, please." I glared at him. His face completely changing as he nodded solemnly. A sigh of relief filled the air as I realized I might just get out of this.
"Actually s-sir... do you think we could trade?" I muttered. My breath hitched, and my mouth went oddly dry. I felt like I was about to pass out, and dream a dream far away from whatever this was. I just wanted to go home.
"What kinda trade?" He eyed me suspiciously.
"M-me..." I bit my lip angrily. It felt oddly weird telling this man he could take me. Devour me. I'd been through that for weeks now, and It sure as hell wasn't consensual. I had to erase these thoughts from my mind or I'd lose. If I lose, I'd die. I don't even know where Sai is, or who this man could possibly be. He could be a spy for Sai. (haha)
"Look, I'm not really into that stuff anymore..."
"You look rough, your hand..everything" The man turned his head. His tan skin glistening in the dark. The hope in my heart hitched higher. Would he let me off?
"J-just go..."
---
The words of freedom.
---

My feet were taking me in all kinds of directions. The one I wouldn't take if I felt right. My mind kept thinking of Naruto, Naruto, and Naruto. He probably doesn't even know the amount of worry and stress he caused me. Funny thing is, I don't even know why I'd gotten too mad. It was just...
an instinct. Slowing down, I found myself at an oddly looking corner store. Realizing how cold my fingers were, I decided to warm up inside there. Entering, I saw a man with red lines on his eyes. He was talking to a girl with pink hair...
Oddly familiar pink hair. She began to talk, and that's when it hit me...
"Sakura?"
She turned around and looked at me with bulging eyes. Her lip bruised, and badly cut. Her hair cut up, and her fist bleeding. Badly. Something also hit me. I hadn't seen her for weeks. It's been weeks since I talked to my wife.
"What the hell happened to you?" I howled. The anger filled inside of me. Every time I looked at her, I saw disgrace. Disgust. She wouldn't utter a word to me, she just stood there in a frozen state.

"Y-you didn't call me, you didn't text me, and now you look like absolute shit in the middle of nowhere!" My voice grew louder. My feet moved closer to her. I couldn't stand seeing the one I loved...
the one I loved. She was the one I loved.

My arms made it's a way around her neck, as I pulled her into a big hug.
"I-I-I'm sorry...please come back..just...please" I whispered into her ear, my body warming up to the touch that I oh so remembered. These feelings, these memories. They came rushing back to me. It hurt. Like hell. She was the one I loved.
"Sasuke..." Sakura muttered. My mind was searching for answers and possibilities. What was I going to do? How was she going to get safe? Did I love her? That rang the loudest like a bell striking midnight.
"Can I just wash up at your place?"

---
Freedom at last!

Fun fact! Yinghua means Sakura in Chinese

QOTD.

Do you ship sasunaru?😉