(11) Karin's friend PT 2

Karin?"

"Yes, this is Karin Uzumaki...I'm guessing you're Nikko?" Karin said calmly. In reality, her emotions were getting the best of her. She was imagining his silky silver hair and his perfect brown skin.
"Y-yea...did you get my call?" Nikko questioned. Growing red, Karin nodded as if he was there. Receiving no response, Nikko began talking.
"Look there's been a lot going on lately in our old world..." Old world? Was this some new sort of code?
"Old world...?" Karin questioned.
"The lives we used to live, our enemies, our hopes..." Nikko's voice grew shaky. Their past was horrid and terrible. Once Karin was basically disowned she found Nikko just as distraught as she was. There was no way of living in this society without money. So they formed a small group of people just like them. The good and bad. Karin found the good in all of them, the little cult grew bigger. They began hunting small-time killers for money and eventually had a way of living. Sai. Sai was one of those members. He was a killer, but Nikko pleaded with everyone to let him in. Eventually, Sai was let in, the group having no knowledge of what he was truly capable of. Now they were discussing the matter of Sai's killing spree.
"So he's gone mad again?" Karin nodded, lighting her cig she placed it on the corner of her mouth.
"Yes, we need to form our group back and find out how to stop him....the police won't do anything"Nikko confessed. Karin thought it was oddly weird why the man was so fixated on solving these crimes and finding all the bodies.
"May I ask why, you're so...intrigued in finding them?" Karin tilted her hair sideways. Nikko sighed loudly.
"Remember Choi?" Nikko's voice grew shaky again. Karin grunted, her way of saying 'yes'.
"She...she was murdered and all the pieces point to Sai" Karin froze. Choi had played a big role in the group, she was like a sister to Karin. She was a sister to Nikko. A feeling of sympathy came over Karin. Imagine how he felt. Loosing all of it.
"W-what?" Karin muttered quietly. The thought of Choi's death wrapping around her mind.
"I want to kill Sai if it's the last thing I do..." Kill Sai? Kill Sai. The anger was telling Karin to agree, her mind, her body. Everything. Desperately she tried to think of another answer but could find none.
"Are you in or out Uzumaki?"
In or out? She had no choice. She was going to give that fucker a piece of what hell's gonna feel like.
"Yea...come here [insert adress] and we'll burn the phones when you get here, got it?"
"Got it"

----
Sakura's recovery.

Sakura Haruno lay on the carpet of a motel room. Her hair frizzy and unkempt, her eyebrows completely shaved. Mascara trailed down her face. Saying she looked like shit would be an understatement. The girl looked a mess. The tv behind her continued to report on the news.
"Just in, the death of Choi namihara is now an amber alert. Watch our for a red Honda civic." Sakura turned to face the television. The exact car that Sai owned, on TV. Her eyes grew big. Sai..killed this Choi girl? Well, allegedly. Tears fell out of her eyes. Sai would finally pay for the shitty crimes he did.
"Y-you bastard...you're f-finally..." She went into a hysterical laughing fit for a good minute. Screaming 'bastard' and 'you're going to rot in hell'! She threw herself up off the floor and ran into the bathroom. Wiping the slop off her face, and reapplying much better makeup. She went with a pastel pink look, adding lashes and a red tinter. She decided to put her hair in a messy bun and ran out of the Motel room. She was going to tip off the police, she was going to put that man in jail.
----
"Whew, that was a- a lot..." Naruto sat down in a chair. Sasuke taking the one across from him. The raven looked worn out and tired from chasing the hyperactive blonde around for about a good 3 hours.
"Y-yea you could say that..." Sasuke muttered. Resting his head on the table, Naruto played with the raven's hair.
"Maybe it was partly my fault?" Naruto suggested.
"maybe?"
"possibly..."
"Getting warmer"
"Alright fine, it's my fault!" Naruto groaned playfully. A warm smile appeared on Sasuke's thin lips.
"Ding ding ding!" The raven pushed his head off the table, to find Naruto staring at him. The poor blonde's face beat red. It was like looking at an Angel wake up from its slumber. So graceful and beautiful.
"I-"
"Staring? It's okay I would to.." Sasuke muttered. Outstretching his arm, Sasuke wiped the whipped cream off the blonde's lips. Blushing, Naruto touched his lips.
"You're so cute, you know what right?" Sasuke admitted. Staring into the blonde's eyes as if he was a trillion-dollar award. In the raven's eyes, he was. Naruto shook his head. Sasuke chuckled lightly.
"You've never been this quiet..c'mon..talk to me"
"I don't bite unless you want me to"

How badly Naruto wanted him to. Gulping Naruto nodded.
"Bas- bastard don't you dare embarrass me like that!" Naruto blushed red.
"I'm just speaking my mind! You're doing phenomenally at it" Sasuke teased only to receive an angry grunt from Naruto. The smile stayed on Sasuke's face as the two boys went back and forth in their fake teasing game. Both growing red with embarrassment and from laughing too hard. Multiple times Sasuke would slip out his freaky thoughts to Naruto.
"You're s-such a freak! I a-always knew you were dirty but damn..."
"Well, I guess there's a lot of things you're going to learn about me..."
"Asshole!"
"Hn?"
------------

Sakura was out of breath. She was running for what felt like hours but in reality, was about 30 minutes. She stopped in front of a Gas station to rest. Collecting the little bit of money she had left to get her some water. A mysterious man lurked, his back on the wall of the Gas station building. He was smoking a cig. Sakura wanted a cig.

just ask him for one...

"spare me one..." Sakura walked over to the man. A small smile appeared on his face.
"money?"
"Look, I'll buy you something out of that store?" Sakura pointed to the store entrance. Nodding, the man passed over the cig and the lighter.
"What is a pretty lady like you doing out in this part of town?" The man laughed. Stepping out of the shadows he was revealed to be quite tall, with a strong jawline and captivating blue eyes.
The man was FINE.
"Look, I'll tell you cuz I know I'll never see you again but you heard of that Honda civic guy right?" The man nodded. She didn't even take in consideration of the way his eyes sparkled, or how he looked like he was listening more closely.
"Well, he held me captive for some time...I'm reporting it to the police..." Sakura sighed, lighting the cig she popped it into her mouth. She slammed her back into the wall next to the man.
"Interesting, I've heard a girl named C-Choi died do you happen to know her?" Sakura shook her head.
"Nah, but I can't wait to see that son of a bitch in jail...rotting like he should" Sakura laughed again. The man joining in.
"Look sweetie...don't go to the police I can help you..."
"How?!"
"Just be quiet..." The man covered her mouth with his hands and injected something in her neck. Her screams barely visible as she fell to the ground. Almost right on time, an all-black car appeared.
"Hurry this up Karin, we don't have time..." The man groaned, pulling her arms up. Karin quickly ran out with a black mask on. She grabbed Sakura's legs.
"Shut it Nikko, you're lucky I even showed up!" Karin snickered. Closing the back door, the two hopped into the front seats.

"Alright, the operation is a go!"

-----------