(21) A boy? Yes. A girl? Used 2 be.

Like a dead body.

In fact, it wasn't a body that the two would findd. It would be the remains of what was left of Choi. Nikko's little sister. Itachi opened the opening. His eyes widened. Bones with flesh, real life flesh. They were covered in dried blood and slimy bugs crawling around in them. He couldn't touch those bones, he didn't want to touch the damn bones. A murder had indeed took place here, but who? Who's body was that and what was Karin's motive. Deidara stood off to the side. His face pale as a ghost.
"Th-that can't be real..." Deidara covered his mouth in shock. Itachi turned around, to face Deidara.
"You hear that beeping right?" Itachi went pale too. A bomb? Probably too much.
Back up, he needed backup.
---

The bones, the camera, and the flipflop with the letters on it. The raven felt tired, empty. His body was drained out. Too much to see in one day, even if he is a cop. Deidara put his hand on Itachi's shoulder.
"Hey, you've got to calm down." Deidara soothed. His ponytail holder had ripped so his hair fall down his shoulders, nearly touching his behind. The man had long hair, longer than Itachi's.
"I just want to go home" Itachi muttered. Deidara silently nodded. Then smiled.
"Alrght! Your wish is my command!" Deidara snatched Itachi's hand and dragged him out of the house. Where dozens of cop cars were parked around the small house. The dozen already inside the home, and interogating neighbors. Deidara walked up to one of their trusted friends, Diyza. He lightly tapped Diyza's shoulder. The man turned around. Diyza was a tall man, about 6'4. He had light brown hazel eyes, and the softest brown hair, Deidara knew from experience. Deidara and Diyza grew up together. Diyza was the man Deidara thought he'd marry, but Diyza didn't return those highschool feelings. So the blonde moved on to greater things. Like Itachi, whom he vowed to make his.
"Hey, can you cover for me and Ita?" Deidara asked. Diyza nodded.
"You two better not do anything nasty" Diyza joked. Their faces both turned a bright red, which made the man laugh even harder.
"Alright alright, go!" Diyza pushed the two away.

--
Sasuke looked grumpy. Like always. His head was rested on Naruto's shoulder. While Naruto ate his 3rd bowl of ramen. Sasuke sighed deeply for the 4th time within the last 30 minutes. Naruto slammed the bowl down, and pulled Sasuke up. Sasuke's face was cupped into Naruto's hands. Squshing his cheeks together, making him look like a blowfish.
"What's wrong with you" Naruto groaned. Sasuke rolled his eyes.
"Hn? Nothing is wrong with me!" Sasuke retorted and put on his best fake smile. Somehow it still charmed Naruto to see it, even if it wasn't genuine. Which made Naruto think about all the fake smiles Sasuke could've gave him, and he thought they were real.
"Do I look like an idiot!?" Naruto stared at Sasuke.
"I mean..."
"So I look like an idiot to you!?!" Naruto shouted. Sasuke laughed. For the first time in what felt like forever. He had a nice laugh, not high pitched or squeaky. Moreso...deep and short. It was kind of sexy..

To Naruto of course (ahehe)

"I-I-I don't look like an idiot! You're always so mean" Naruto uncupped Sasuke's cheeks. He began to pout like a small child who didn't get candy. His moods were changing rapidly.
"You know what. Don't talk to me" He snapped at Sasuke who lay there. Dumbfounded by the blonde's actions. Naruto never...never did the stuff he just did all at once.

Anger? Sadness? Brattiness? The 3 just don't mix, and Sasuke was going to find that out...for many many months to come. Sasuke sat up straight. Watching Naruto intently. The blonde looked straight ahead. Sasuke slid his arm around Naruto's shoulder, and kissed his cheek lightly.
"I'm sorry, okay?" Sasuke whispered into his ear. The raven pulled Naruto down onto him,while Naruto silently let him.
"I'm just...frustrated, about everything.."
"I'm still didn't fully register the fact that..she's dead. She'll be my dead wife." Sasuke laughed. 'Dead wife' Nothing was funny about it, yet he found the time to laugh. At the most unfunniest things. (PAUSE! OKAY SO I USUALLY DO THIS A LOT, SO SOME OF THE THINGS SASUKE WOULDN'T DO IN THE SERIES IS SOMETHING I WOULD DO IN REAL LIFE)

"But I have you...so I'll be okay." Sasuke looked at the TV. Not realizing Naruto's teary eyes. The blonde sniffled.
Then he sniffled again.

"I-I-I didn't..I-I'm sorry! I didn't think...I wasn't thinking" Naruto broke out into tears. He hiccuped, he sniffled, and he wailed. He could fit all of that into a 5 minute cry session? Something was wrong.
"I-I need to go to sleep" Naruto announced when he was finished. The man climbed off of Sasuke, and quickly ran upstairs into the bathroom. He slid his phone out of his pocket.

'What does it mean if your stomach hurts, and you have bad moodswings?'

It couldn't be what he thought it was, he was sure he couldn't.

He might've been...

He was her...was.

"I'm not a girl...I'm not a girl anymore!" Naruto punched the walls, while chanting that he was a man, and he couldn't. He couldn't be what he thought he was. The night's he had spent, wishing he were different. Wishing he could wear the title of a man, not a girl. Wishing he could take off the makeup for once, and just be himself. He wasn't a female anymore.

You could call him a f*g, a sinner, but he wouldn't accept it.

The door burst open, while Naruto was still punching and screaming. Sasuke grabbed his arm.
"Sto-" Naruto turned around, and punched Sasuke with his other hand. The raven fell backwards, blood gushing out of his nose.
"I am not a girl! I'm not...I'm not I'm not.." Naruto fell to the ground, covering his face so nobody could see the tears. The pain in his voice...so he could just hide his feelings. And bury them.

But now he couldn't bury them anymore.

Sasuke sat up, and watched his lover break down. Completely.
"I'm making things about me..when it's about you...but I- I'm always changing! One minute I'm sad, then I'm angry, and I'm happy! Hell, the past few days I've been eating tomatoes with cream cheese and pickles!" He shouted angrily. He looked up at the light bulb that was nearly about to break from all his punching. Tears slowly fell down his face, while he calmed himself down.

1
2
3

1
2
3

He had to tell Sasuke if he wanted to move further. He refused to loose the person that loved him the most, more than his own mother could love him. If she even did love him, that was beside the point.

'

"I'm- I was a female."
"In 11th grade my mom told me she wanted a boy. A man to take over the family, and I was sick of being a disappointment to her. She beat me. She made me do..things with her, and she would hurt my cousin. Badly. "

"Until I couldn't take it anymore. In college I found out I'd rather be a man. Not just for her, but for myself. I didn't want to be a girl that waited for some shitty college boys to offer her anything she wanted."

Sasuke's eyes softened. He wasn't mad anymore, he felt..calm. Like the weight on his shoulder was lifted. Odd. Yet his wife's murderer was still on the loose, and he's relaxed?

"I'm sorry."
------------------