(13) Ino's time to shine

I just realized that I didn't really explain how the gun looked. So this is my best way to put it in writing,

Imagine a regula smegula gun, but its duplicated. The place where the gun is shotting out bullets at has two sides. Meaning that when you shoot the gun, it can easily kill you, and your opponent. That is if both sides have ammo inside of them.

I think I'm going to add quotes in the beginning of stories *coughs*

' I love you, Idiot' From Google. Teehee. Okay, let's begin!

-----------

Naruto felt the anger rising inside of him, Ino snarled at him. Laughing on and on about how she'd rip his throats out. This didn't intimidate him one bit, it only motivated him. To beat the shit out of her. The question that remained was how? Yea, he had the glass. His phone, but that was all.

Think Naruto

THINK.

-- Flashback from like 2 minutes ago --

Sai threw the gun in the air once more, while throwing it in Ino's directly. The gun turned into a spiral circle which Naruto seemed to be watching intently. Ino laughed.
"Alright, little boy. Here's your time to give in.." She snarled. She examed the gun. As if it were a toy, and not some weapon that could kill him.
"Like hell I'd give into the likes of you!" Naruto growled. His palms began to sweat. The realization of him having no plan became so clear that's what scared him. How was he to get out of this without giving in...?
--

That's when it hit him. The gun could be turned around for all he knew, when Sai shot the gun at Sasuke. One side didn't have ammo in it, that's how Sai survived getting hit. This was a crazy idea but what choice did he have? They wouldn't make it out alive if he just sat here and waited for the stupid police. Which were probably just now on their way. A twisted, evil smile curled onto Naruto Uzumaki's face. Sasuke looked at him strangely.

"shoot me, I fucking dare you!" Naruto laughed hysterically. Ino licked her lips. Like she was waiting for Thanksgiving dinner and it was finally being served to her. She was insane.
"Giving in already aren't we?" Ino cackled. Sending shivers down Naruto's spine.

Keep up the act.

"Stop talking..just shoot me already I'd rather die a quick death." Naruto held his hands up in defeat. Ino held the gun out in front of her.
"I'm going to enjoy this...seeing Karin hurt, just like I did.." Ino glared at Naruto. Her finger on the trigger, her eyes never leaving Naruto's.
"Goodbye Naruto..."
"Goodbye, Ino" Naruto laughed. She pulled the trigger, but Naruto was still standing. Amazed. He looked at his body everything seemed to be fine. Sai turned to look at his dead wife on the ground, and Sasuke watched Naruto sprint towards the gun. Ino was crying in pain while she slowly bled out. The gun was now in Naruto's hands. He had to shoot her. Sai was opening the bus door, not caring about if the bus crashed or not.
"You bastard! You killed her! You killer!" Sai ran towards Naruto. The blonde held the gun out in front of him, this time moving his head over just in case the bullets were on the wrong side. Sai stopped in his tracks. Tears fell down his face like he had a reason to be crying.
"I'm not going to kill you, because I can't." Naruto's voice grew shaky. He had no true desire to kill at all, but he'd rather 2 dead than millions. Sasuke looked at him, no words coming out.
"I'm sorry..." Naruto looked down at Ino, pressing the gun inside her mouth. He pulled the trigger. He head-blowing completely off of her body. Sai, Sasuke, and Naruto watched it happen. Their eyes bulging wide with fear.
"You..you won't get away with this! Bastard!" Sai walked backward. The bus crashed into an abandoned Gas station. Naruto sighed in relief that nobody outside was hurt.
"Just run Sai..." Naruto sighed, the tears falling down his face. That's exactly what Sai did. He ran, far away from the scene. The emotion drained from Naruto's body. The blonde boy got off of Ino's dead body. He walked towards the back of the bus where his phone lay. Dialing 911.

He told them everything he knew, all the information he could muster. They came about 20 minutes later with about 5 cop cars. Including Karin and Nikko who were pale and sweaty. They looked traumatized.
"Naruto, are you okay?!" Karin looked at her cousin. He was staring at everything but the faces of the crowd. Sasuke was being treated in a hospital bed, he passed out but would be fine in a few days. That was the least of his worries, sadly. Naruto was worried about what Ino meant by 'seeing Karin hurt, just like I did'. He felt oddly uncomfortable being embraced by Karin now, even being near her. And who was this 'Nikko man'?
"I- I'm fine...I just really want to go to the hospital with Sasuke" Naruto muttered into Karin's chest. Karin nodded.
"Alright Naruto, I'll take you okay?" Karin rubbed his back. Shivers went through his spine. The feeling of being touched by a woman that could've possibly done something as bad at Ino terrified him. Karin now terrified him.
But he had no ride, so he'd better keep his mouth shut for now.
--- oOo ---

What do you think Karin did that was so bad? Let me know in the comments.