(10) Karin's Friend PT 1

I hated that I slept well. Why? Because of him, that bastard. Almost like I'm in a spell where I'm alright when I know he's alright. Is he even alright? I and Sasuke were laying on the couch. His arms wrapped around my body and his head nuzzled into my neck. He smelt incredibly good, like raspberries the irresistible kind. I could feel my face turning red just thinking about it. I'm not supposed to be thinking like this, but I am. I knew I couldn't keep this little 'i hate you' game up for so long but I needed the truth. Desperately. Pulling myself off of him, I stood in front of the tv. Christmas? And I wasn't aware of any of this? Why? Because of that damn brat...
Maybe I could do something for that certain brat, at least it showed that I cared somewhat. Running upstairs I quickly flung the clothes off my body and hoped into the shower. Maybe I should get Karin something. I'm sure she'd be happy to see me too? I just needed to clean myself, to refresh. The warm water dripped into my eyes cleaning off all of Sasuke's scent and replacing it with my own. That fresh orange scent. It felt like I was in a bubble haven where I could float around forever and cleanse all my problems away. Problems. Just what exactly were my 'problems'? Groaning, I turned off the faucet. Wrapping the towel around my body I stepped outside to find a panicking raven. He was looking around for something, but what? Quietly I crept out of the bathroom to peak behind the wall blocking our distance.
"Naruto?" Sasuke moaned and turned in all sorts of directions. Great, he was looking for me too now? Groaning, I peeked my head out from behind the wall and smiled at him.
"Hi!" I flushed a bright red, whilst waving at him awkwardly. He simply stared at me with an equally red face. What now?
"Hh-hi...I was just- uh I was going to say Merry Christmas but- "
"Can you throw my a sweatshirt, and boxers?" I asked calmly, completely ignoring his nervous attitude. What was work with him? Why was he all the sudden so nervous, the man has seen me naked plenty of times. Even if it made me a little awkward now it didn't mean anything, and it shouldn't to him. He quickly threw my the things I asked for. Running back into the bathroom I threw the boxers on as well as the oversized sweatshirt with my Uzumaki crest symbol on it. Walking out, I found him in the same spot staring at the ground.
"Are you okay..?" I whispered calmly. Placing my hands on his shoulders, I rubbed them slowly. His face only grew paler. How was I supposed to help him?

--- POV Switch (Sorry!)
"Y-yea...I'm fine I was just thinking..." Sasuke brushed my question off. Something was oddly off with the raven. Naruto simply stared at him for a good 10 seconds before deciding to cheer the mood up a bit.
"How about...we go shopping" Naruto smiled warmly at the raven. Blushing, the raven nodded.
"Alright! Hurry it up Uchiha I don't have all day y' know!"
----
Karin paced around the room for what felt like the 20th time today. Her thoughts were all jumbled and she had no clue what to do. She recently got a phone call from one of her friends. A man she was fond of in her younger days. He broke her head, badly. Memories came flooding back from the times she was humiliated by him and the times she was used. Shakily, the girl dialed the numbers of the man she was fond off. After a few rings, he answered.
"Karin?"