(5) Hes Kerosene

He's Kerosene

Cereal?
---
Sasuke finally appeared out of the washroom after taking a great amount of time admiring himself. Of course, the perky blonde took notice of this and quickly questioned him on his motives. Momentarily the two were arguing and objecting while the phone rang loudly over their complaints.
"Shut the hell up for fucking once..." Naruto growled angrily. His scrawny body made it's way over to the buzzing phone on the table and quickly picked it up. The blonde boy sighed as the contact name read 'Kiba Inuzuka'. An urge of guilt told him to answer the phone-- and nicely at that.
"Hello?" Naruto beamed warmly at the Inuzuka over the phone. In a mear millisecond, the brunette was screaming and hollering about his recent presence with this wonderful girl he admired.
"Her name is... Hinata eh?" Naruto chuckled at the name, the place he wanted to be in so much right now. 𝐻𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒶.
"Damn, I think I like her...a a lot..." Kiba breathed, his admiration clearly being heard-- and shown. Sasuke stood on the sidelines eyeing the blonde with a passion. He envied how Kiba could speak to him so nonchalantly and have no regrets about their barbaric conversation. Multiple 'holyshit's and daamns' were being thrown out like yesterday's trash. The way Naruto's eyes glistened with delight, while everything he was saying was %100 from the heart. The raven could tell. Sasuke bit his lip silently as he made his way over to Naruto. In a quick second, the raven had hung up the phone and held it high above Naruto's reach.
"Give it back to me you damn b-b-brat!" Naruto flushed angrily. Naruto's glistening eyes now replaced, and all his words were %100 from the pit of hell. The one's Sasuke was so familiar to.
"No, talk to me instead," Sasuke said cooly, his onyx eyes looking into Naruto's. A rosy tint appeared of the blonde's cheeks, for this time it was not because of anger. Growling, Naruto turned his head away in embarrassment.
"J-just shut the hell up..." Naruto repeated. His eyes adverted to the floor, clear sadness now replaced. Sighing, the blonde looked up at Sasuke and with once glance he was walking out of the house. With no shoes on, of course, looking dumb as ever. Snorting, Sasuke opened his phone to see 24 messages from a friend named 'Karin'. Odd, he never has seen a Karin before, but he sure as hell didn't like the sound of any female friends around what he cherished as his.

---
I'm a total idiot. I probably looked so dumb walking out of the house without any shoes, but hey. At least7== I'm away from the annoying bastard. The one with the dreamy onyx eyes. Anyways, my feet were taking me to an unknown place, a place far away from my house, and closer to...

"Naruto, what are you doing here?"

Karin's House.
"Eh, could I camp out here for a bit?" I rubbed my head sheepishly, looking down at my bare socks.
"Ahh, what did you do now idiot?" Karin chortled, but let me in any way. Her house looked pretty cozy. The usual house you shared memories with, the houses you grew old with. The type of life she had, I deeply wanted. The life I knew I couldn't have. At least not with the bastard my heart is beating for me.
"Nothing, I just wanted to get out of the house" I lied. I could feel her eyes burning holes into mine as she eyed my mysterious look. Truthfully, I looked like absolute shit. It was %46 degrees and I walk to someone's house with no shoes, a pair of jeans, and a t-shirt. No wonder I always get sick.
"Are you gonna lie to me, and expect me to not say anything?" Karin snorted, her spiky hair flowing down her back as she walked to sit down on the couch next to Naruto. The blush crept onto the blonde's face as the realization of his cover being completely blown.
"A-alright..I'll tell you..."

--- oOo ---

Hinata... Hinata Hyuga. A sunny place. I stupidly wanted to call her and make her mine. Like hell, she would accept something like me? A question I couldn't answer myself. Some part of me felt like taking the risk, being bold. While the other part told me it's way too soon to be doing this, you don't even know her.

Maybe... I could take that risk.