Meeting the New Talent

Kelly’s POV:

“Oh my God Kyle!” I screeched watching him scarf down yet another smores.

“What these things are so good, can you blame me?” He asked taking a sip of milk. His face was somehow smeared with marshmallows and chocolate. I no longer allowed him on my bed because he eats those things day and night. He was relentless!

“Okay I’m through with this no more smores ever,” I said taking the bag of marshmallows from him to throw them out the window. “Now you go wash up now and burn those clothes. I can’t believe I’m actually saying this put the smell of chocolate is starting to irritate my nose.”

Kyle looked at me with a shocked look on his face, “The marshmallows,” he said with a faraway look in his eyes.

“Seriously!” I sighed exasperated with him throwing my hands in the air. I was about to walk to the front of the bus but I saw the hose on the sink and smiled evilly with a devious idea. If he didn’t want to clean up then I would do it for him. I pulled the hose from the sink and turned on the hot water waiting for it to get to an extreme temperature. Once it was I turned the hose on spraying Kyle. Like a cat screeching from hearing loud thunder he jumped in the air and held onto the ceiling with me still spraying him.

“Kelly!” He yelled at me looking down from the ceiling.

“Are you going to go get cleaned up now?” I asked turning the water off.

“Ms. Kelly, we’re about to go over water,” the driver said. We had all of the 48 states in the immediate area, now we only had Alaska and Hawaii left, we were leaving Hawaii till later because I had to meet the new talent there and I wanted to get as much time with her as I possibly could to see what she needed to work on and how much work she got done. As a new artist you are supposed to have an idea for what you want your image to be like, your style, music, genre and everything. Basically you have to have some type o foundation for what you want to do for yourself.

Abruptly the car shook changing from a bus to a hover craft over the water along with the two buses behind us.

I put the hose back down and turned around to see Kyle still on the roof of the bus with a smile on his face.

“Are you going to clean yourself off now?” I asked.

“Sure and you can help me,” Kyle said smiling. I tilted my head to the side scrunching my face up trying to understand what he was saying.

Then, suddenly, I was pushed out of the window and falling into the air.

“What the heck are you doing?!” I shouted as Kyle held my shoulders pushing me down.

“Getting ready to wash up,” Kyle said nonchalantly.

“Ugh, jerk,” I groaned pushing my wings from my back and turning us around, then Kyle brought his wings out and pulled me down again but this time putting us head first into the water. And Jesus was the water cold!

As I waited to float back up, it never came I was going deeper in the water and I started to panic, because I definitely don’t know how to swim.

“Kyle!” I shouted shaking the entire ocean. Out of nowhere Kyle came up to me with a translucent wings and a worrisome look on his face.

“Kelly you have to calm down first and think of a fish,” Kyle said calmly. I was still struggling and trying to calm down but I kept flapping my wings and I kept flailing.

“Kelly you can’t keep flapping those wings they are pulling you down, come on calm down,” Kyle said holding me up from under my armpits.

“Come on Kelly, you can do this, all you have to do is think,” Kyle hummed. I was relaxing a little bit as my body fell farther and farther into the ocean but I thought of a fish and next thing I know I was staying still in the spot I was in. “Really Dory?”