Charity Visit

Kelly’s POV

Oh boy why did I agree to this!! I was sitting at the table with Mario and Kyle a three person table that Mario had for some weird reason, but whatever it’s his house. Kyle and Mario were sitting directly across from each other and they were barely eating the delicious food that I made. Grr.

“So how’s the food?” I asked putting a mouthful of scallop potatoes in my mouth.

“Hmm,” Mario hummed.

Kyle rolled his eyes before looking at me smiling, “The foods great Kelly, good job. Now I gotta stock the house with food for you to cook for me and Demetri.”

“Who said she’s going back with you?” Mario asked.

“No, no, no I don’t feel like hearing the arguing,” I said stopping an argument from happening. Before when I stopped an argument it was just the sensation to keep peace, so I’m guessing that comes with the whole think about it and it comes deal. These powers will prove to be helpful in the future. I smiled evilly looking at both Mario and Kyle.

“What’s boiling through your mind?” Kyle asked.

“Yes dearest, what’s going through your mind,” Gabriel said walking in through the door.

“Why do you always walk in my house without knocking on the door?” Mario asked.

“Because, as Kelly’s guardian angel it’s my responsibility to be with her no matter what,” Gabriel said walking over to me to give me a hug and a kiss.

“Hey, so know your more powerful than me, how do you feel about that,” Gabriel said pulling up a chair from somewhere.

“It’s not like I’m going to abuse that power,” I said laughing.

“You already have, but that’s okay it wasn’t bad,” Gabriel said. I laughed getting up to make him a plate of food: fried chicken, scalloped potatoes, and green beans and yellow rice (I mix the rice and green beans into one dish).

“Thanks,” Gabriel said digging in. I went over taking Kyle’s and Mario’s plate, “want more?”

“Naw,” Kyle said whipping his mouth.

“Yes please,” Mario said. I took Kyle’s plate and put it in the sink, and went to make Mario an extra plate. I kicked the heels off while I was cooking, that’s too much work. Then I went to make another plate for Mario, and I felt eyes on my back. I was still wearing this tight dress so I’m guessing that it was Kyle.

“Yo keep your eyes off her ass!” Mario yelled.
“Mutt you have the wrong one,” Kyle said keeping his head tilted away from looking at Mario.

“Kelly what’s for desert?” Gabriel asked as if nothing was going on but in fact Kyle and Mario were throwing insults back and forth at one another.