Overstressed

Kyle POV:

            Ever since the incident with the aphrodisiac, Kelly has been really nervous. She has tripled the non-existent security around her house and has at least two covert guards following each of her family members around wherever they go. She has become more intense with the training sessions learning how to use every power that she has.

            Dimitri has tried to warn her that if she overworks her body she can go into overload and cause herself to go into a form of a coma and she would be of no use to anyone that way. Kelly continues to do her work producing music for different artists, writing songs, making music videos, making sure that each and everyone of her stores are well taken care of, and she’s making music for herself. She’s insisting that she isn’t stressed out at all but when it comes down to it, she’s doing nothing but working and literally doesn’t sleep at all.

            Now that she is a mess kratige she no longer has to go to school because she has all the information she needs, which is a good thing because that’s one less thing that’s on her plate.

            Now she’s sitting in her room writing a song for her new album and later she has a meeting with her friends about what songs to sing on their joint weddings.

            “Nothing to be,” Kelly started off but stopped scratching out what she wrote all the way into the next ten pages of her notebook. “Aww fuck!” she shouted exasperated throwing the book to the other side of the wall.

            “Kelly,” I called out looking up from my book. Since Kelly has become the mess kratige I decided that I would just take my degree that I already earned. Dimitri knows that I have it, so now I am in training to become the next vampire noble, it another year he will have served his 100 years on the council. Little did the people on the council know that he was older than all of them, but he decided to be a noble and allow the king full reign. Hell I’m older than half of the council members but that’s for me to know and no one else to find out.

            I looked over at Kelly to see her with her head in her hands pulling at her braids once again.

            “Come on Kelly, you have to take a break all right,” I said massaging her shoulders.

            “No I have to have something written for when I go to this meeting,” Kelly jerked up getting her notepad and a pen.

            “Kelly, what did I tell you, you have to be more cautious of your stress level. If you’re not then you could put yourself in a coma,” I said warning her.

            “Honesty at this point, if I haven’t been in a coma by now then I’m perfectly fine,” Kelly retorted.

            “Okay fine,” I said sitting down watching as she looked at the blank page on her notebook.

            Seconds later she got up and left the room going into her studio, I stayed in the room just reading over the vampire noble book because once I read this 5,000 page book I would be able to get a certificate that allows me to train and after training I would be a noble and laze off like all of the rest of them do.

            “I resent that,” Dimitri said appearing in the room.

            “I bet you do oh mighty noble,” I said closing the book turning to him. “What do you want?”

            “Well I felt a quarrel going on so I decided to see what the issue was,” Dimitri said sitting down sitting on the chair Kelly was just at.