Three Days Later

This is dedicated to EricaHunt because she's up at 3:22am, she's been waiting for it. & because I can :D ENJOY Please comment dnt rlly care about votes so much anymore.

Kelly’s POV:

            “Kelly wake up!” I heard a thunderous voice yell in my ear.

“Ugh,” I grunted opening my eyes I saw the most simplistic looking room in the world, the room was tan colored with no pictures or decorations, wow simple much.

“Hey wake up,” someone snapped in my ear. I sat up on what appeared to be a couch and looked around to see a huge dark man with no hair and shiny bald head stair directly into my eyes.

“Demetri, damn back up off her,” I heard Kyle say behind me, how could I tell, well for one who could forget a sexy voice like that and two I’m that good.

“Watch your language she’s a child for Christ’s sake,” the big black man I’m assuming to be Demetri said.

“Man whatever, move so I can give her this food being out for three days can wipe you out,” Kyle said with a trey of food sitting in front of me.

“Thank you much,” I said digging into the food, I was so hungry I didn’t even look at the food I just shoved it all in my mouth and felt a tingling at the top of my mouth which was weird. A minute later I wiped my mouth and was about to pat my abnormally large belly only to come in contact with a flat toned stomach, WHAT THE FUCK!

“The profanities with you young people,” Demetri said.

“Did I say that out loud?” I asked.

“No, but your thoughts are pretty loud,” Demetri explained.

“Sorry for my father, he evades introducing himself,” Kyle explained.

“It’s not his fault,” I said, “Hello, I’m Kelly Spacey, human, nice to meet you.”

“I like her already,” Demetri said shaking the hand that I extended while introducing myself. “Hello I am Demetri, vampire noble.”

“I would like to apologize for my rude behavior in eating before I officially introduced myself, and thank you Kyle for the delectable breakfast.  Now that that is out is out of the way, can someone explain to me what is happening,” I said in a calm voice.

“Well um Kelly we have some bad news,” Kyle started sitting next to me and looked at his father who was sitting on the coffee table.

“Well I would like you to be direct with me,” I said bracing myself for the worst.

“Well you know how you are Red’s true rider?” Kyle asked and I nodded, and I noticed that he wasn’t there but kept the comment to himself, “Well he is the dragon prince which your doctor found out three days ago. Since he is the dragon prince that means that he is the most powerful being in the universe after his father, but since his father died he had to transform, and when he transformed so did you and Tigger. It only took them one day because they are animals, but you took three days because you contain three different DNA’s: yours, Red’s, and Tigger’s. The fact that you are mixed with werewolf and angel blood only made the process less painful. Now Red is gone for a month to look for his mate, and in that month your family that it would be best if you spent that month with us to harness your powers. Now as Red transformed, you transformed into the mees kratige.”