Sister

Third POV:

            Kelly and Kyle sat in Kelly’s nature themed room talking more and getting to know each other quite well. The night stands resembled tree trunks but much taller. The carpet resembled grass with the richest green color, and the sealing was painted to resemble the summer sky. The room looked so perfect that it almost resembled a fantasy world.

“Okay, so you’re saying that ever since Stephenie Meyer has created Twilight, you can’t see white people as werewolves?” Kyle asked. It was a few minutes after Kelly confessed about her past friendship and he was sitting on a green bean bag while Kelly was walking around the room putting things away.

“It’s not my fault, but you really have to think about it. A white person running through the woods can’t really blend in unless they’re tanned,” Kelly said smiling and putting her bag by the door.  Kyle was watching her with attentive eyes taking in what she was doing.

“I guess unless it’s in the winter or something,” Kyle said.

“Yeah, it’s not like I’m trying to be racist, but that’s just how I think,” Kelly said smiling and walking into a closet.

“What are you doin?” Kyle asked getting off of the bean bag and following Kelly into the closet.

“Getting ready for school,” Kelly said smiling. Kyle entered the closet and it looked pretty decent. There was a table in the middle holding perfumes, creams, and jewelry boxes. There was a long rack along the wall filled with clothes, and a wall behind him filled with a variety of shoes from boots, to sneakers, to heals.

“This isn’t bad,” Kyle complimented.

“What do you mean?” Kelly asked getting her clothes ready in the back of the closet.

“Compared to my sister, and other celebrities your closet isn’t that bad,” Kyle stated.

“That’s because I own a store that I can just walk into and get clothes for whenever I need to, and I have a door behind here filled with clothes,” Kelly smiled. “Trust me almost every girl has a closet filled with clothes, and shoes for any event of course. If, you’re sporty you have to have the correct foot gear, if you’re apathetic you have to have the right clothes telling people to F off.”

“Well that’s a statement, so why don’t you want to wear one of these special little things for school?” Kyle asked pulling out a red silk shirt.

“Because I go to a charter school,” Kelly said pulling out a navy blue shirt with a collar attached.

“So what does that mean?” Kyle asked.

“It means that I have to wear a uniform,” Kelly said pulling out a plaid skirt laying it against the shirt, and reached to get a pair of black triangular pointed Cole Haan shoes.

“Well that looks comfortable,” Kyle said.