The Good Life

What happens when you live in a world filled with creatures from dragons to vampires and fairies to ogres? Well this is the current world, in the 20th century there were problems like racism, money issues, rape and things like that. Though there are still money issues the world is almost at peace. As the president there is a human even though other creatures can run humans usually were the main ones because no other creature took great interest in it. Angels were the main singers, humans were still dominating rappers, werewolves were the main police force, dragons were the flight system, wizards were doctors, and fairies were nurses and many other things.

            Our story begins with Kelly. Kelly had chocolate brown skin, was 5’ 8” had the potential for a perfect body but was thicker in more places than she would like(her stomach), and had a rough appeal that would usually scare people/other creatures from her. Her grandmother was an angel meaning she had a beautiful singing voice, her mother was human, and her father was born a werewolf. Her brother was a werewolf, and her sister was a vampire. Kelly decided to be a human with a few alterations. You see her father made it so that creatures could switch to whatever they wanted to be, and her mother made weapons that could be used for protection. Kelly herself was a rich kid, and still lived as though she were poor. She lived in a grand mansion with her parents, but had her own section along with everyone else in her family. She didn’t have maids like her siblings, and went shopping for herself. She was an old soul and never made many real friends. But back to her alteration, Kelly always had an interest in vampires, so she made it so she had fangs that originated from her own teeth, and she was able to shift into different creatures. She enjoyed her life as a human and only used the different side effects at least once a month.

            Kelly made friends with a vampire, werewolf, and an angel. Her vampire friend Becca was the first she met, she was the lone vampire in school, but mistaken Kelly for a vampire because of her altered teeth. Tiffany, the werewolf, met Kelly by fighting with Rebecca over some human boy, but there problems were resolved through Kelly, of course. She met the angel, Gabriel, through her grandmother. While she was still alive, they were friends as kids, but lost touch, eventually they became close again and he became her guardian angel. The dragon was purchased as a gift from her father when she was three, that was Red. She even had a cat named Tigger-Nathanal.  Seeing that dragons age twice as fast as humans do, the dragon was her lifelong best friend, and no other creature could top that. She had an easy relationship with her siblings because they thought of her as a mother so they were intimidated by her but loved her more than anyone. Her friends saw her the same way and always looked to her for advice. Kelly was the type of person who anyone could go to for their problems, but she could never go to other people for her own problems. At times she felt lonely, but eventually she got over it. When her grandmother died, Kelly felt a part of her missing, but just ignored the situation to help other people cope with their issues. Kelly was a very renowned singer, producer, and “Switzerland”. She was always one to solve issues amongst people and tried not to judge much. Even if she did, she tried to look at it from their perspective first.

“So here today on Good Morning America we have the famous Kelly Spacey,” The good morning America host shouted. The crowd rose and cheered Kelly on as she walked on stage with a green and purple dress that had a variety of designs and green heels. She went to hug the host with a smile on her face and sat down.

“Wow look at all these beautiful people,” Kelly said waving at them and throwing them kisses.

“So Kelly, what how have you been?” The host asked.