The Apology

Kyle’s POV:

Okay, white roses, yellow tulips, and some orange flowers, a dozen of each. Hopefully Kelly can forgive me for what I said, now I need chocolate, ugh, this is so overrated and corny, I’ll just skip out on the chocolates and go with the flowers. Stepping out of the flower shop I walked onto the street breathing then thinking about Kelly, as I did, I was teleported to a studio room where they produce music videos. What the hell, when was she planning a music video.

“Come on now we’re planning the entrance scene!” someone shouted. I put the flowers done because I looked like a fool standing there with them in my hand. Following the people, I go to see an open set with a door and that I’m guessing the people will enter.

“Alright hit the music, and Kelly and Mario enter,” the director said. The music began to start very light by Mario, and it seemed…sexual. I looked up to see what was happening on set. The lights dimmed everywhere else except on the set seconds later Kelly walked in wearing a tight black dress that showed off her hour-glass shape and maybe five inch red heels so she was around the same height as Mario. As the song continued, it referred to something like hands and what not, yeah real sexual. Kelly put her keys down on the table next to the door and started walking toward the back of the set, but Mario abruptly grabbed her arm and slammed her against the wall in between the table and the door kissing her. This nigger lost his mother fuckin’ mind touching my girl! I stormed over to them while Mario picked her against the wall coming face to face with her.

“Know you need to leave but you can’t,” Mario sang breathing his stank breathe in her face. Had he not been kissing my girl, this would not have been a problem, but this is my Kelly so this is an entirely different issue.

“Cut! Perfect, now get ready for the bedroom scene,” The director said getting up from his chair, and that only fueled my anger. Mario held Kelly there kissing her neck and she smiled holding his head there on her neck after the director instructed them to move on. I let my fangs fall to their full three inches and feeling my eyes turn red. I rammed Mario into the set door as Kelly slide onto the floor. I pulled my fist back ready to punch him but was struck by a fowl stench like a dead animal carcass infested with maggots.  Then I was clawed in the face by a large black wolf. I pushed him off of me and got up facing the mutt.

“Good I haven’t had a good fight in a while,” I said heaving out a breathe.

“Stop!” I heard Kelly yell and everything around the three of us froze. Mario turned back into a human and was completely naked, and I went back to my normal state. Damn this girl is catching on quick.

“Now what the hell is the problem?” She asked looking aggravated.

“I don’t like the way he’s touching you,” I said glaring at him.

“Umm, at this point I don’t think you have a say in this at all after yesterday, and besides, I was doing a music video with Mario. It’s a business deal to show how mature I can be,” Kelly stated standing in between Mario and I. She continued talking, but I couldn’t help but admire her features in that dress that made my attraction for her increase thirty-fold. The heels made her legs look longer and her whole figure was just a picture perfect.

“Yo,” Mario yelled.

“What mutt!” I yelled aggravated with this man addressing me.

“Chill,” Kelly warned.

“Who are you calling a mutt?” Mario said approaching me.

“Ugh I don’t see any other dog walking and talking with us now,” I said smartly.

“Don’t push me,” Mario said. I smiled and tapped his shoulder making it jerk back, testing is temper. I really wanted this fight to prove who would get Kelly, and because I haven’t been in a fight in forever.