The Mees Kratige in Action

Kyle’s POV:

“Fifty what?!” Kelly screeched at the assistant, whose name slips my mind.

“I’m sorry but that’s the deal we could cut and you get a million dollars for each state,” the assistant explained trying to calm down the infuriated Kelly. I found this to be extremely funny and a little bit of a turn on.

“Kelly take a breather, I’m sure that…”I started looking at the assistant to assure me of her name.

“Bianca,” the assistant replied.

“I’m sure that Bianca was trying to look out for your best interests today instead of making you work extra hard,” I explained trying to soothe her. Kelly sat down with her face in her hands on her couch in the living room of her house. “I’ll talk to her.” I told the assistant so that she would leave, she nodded her head walking out of the door back to the main house. I sat on the floor in front of her smiling.

“So fifty states in fifty days huh?” I said starting the conversation off with a light tone.

“Yes, I’ve always had tours before, but none like this,” She explained picking her head up from her hands. Her eyes were like they were when we went flying: vertical white slits with black surrounding the rest of the eye.

“Come one, we’re going to go fly,” I said standing up extending my hand.

“What if I don’t want to?” Kelly challenged.

“Really that’s how we’re going to operate?” I asked at her childish behavior.

“Yes, I prefer to sulk like this so you probably won’t want to see the all smiley American Kelly ready to perform for you,” She replied putting her head  back in her hands.

“Alright,” I said getting up walking toward the door. I left room going to the main house to see what everyone else was doing.

“I don’t know how you two got paired together, because you are probably the worst when it comes to girls,” Tigger said walking into the room.

“What is he talking about?” I asked confused with the cat’s words.

“He means that Kelly gets into these types of fits all the time, and she usually tells outside people to go away, because she’s not use to having friends,” Red explained.

“What about Leo, and all of them?” I asked confused.

“She hangs out with them when she has the time, but they usually are busy, and she feels like the fifth wheel,” Red explained.

“Poor Kelly,” Fionna said walking away into the house.

“So how does she calm down?” I asked.

“She doesn’t, she covers it up after Tigger and I go in there and put some type of show on for her. It gets bad because she has no friends, and you know she doesn’t want a pity party. It got so bad once that she locked us out of her house for a month,” Red explained as a sign of grief passed over his eyes.

“So does this just happen when she has concerts?”

“No whenever she’s lonely or sad or feels under pressure, she goes into this mood. I think it’s going to get worse since she’s become the mees kratige. I’ve heard from legends that when they get mad enough they could destroy an entire planet,” Red said.

“Alright well I suggest you go in there and help Tigger out,” I said pointing to the door.

“Come one we’ll teach you how to do it,” Red said nudging me toward the door. When I opened the door Kelly was laying down on the bed with Tigger curled up in a ball acting as her pillow. She was humming a tone that sounded vaguely familiar to me.