Studio (picture of nose ring)

“No, no no!” Kelly yelled from behind the booth while Shanell and Jessie J were hitting a note. It was Wednesday and Gabriel arrived to watch over them, and Kelly was having her session with these two artists.

“Kelly what’s wrong with it this time?” Jessie J asked in her thick European accent.

“Because I was over powering you this time, I’m sorry Kelly,” Shanell replied.

“Alright, come on ladies, we’re going to do this one more time before we finish it and listen to the entire album,” Kelly said pouncing in the chair. Her braids were up in a high ponytail and she was wearing a man’s long sleeved red silk shirt that covered her butt accompanied with black leggings. The room was extremely cold because Kelly had the air conditioner on blast because she unlike everyone else in the room was sweating. Kyle and Gabriel were sitting on the couch against the back wall. Shanell and Jessie J’s separate producers were sitting at the dash board switching buttons and pushing dials. Kelly played her voice over as Jessie started up her part.

“So she is a completely different person when she produces music,” Kyle said watching Kelly as she had a stern look on her face which most people would confuse for her being upset rather she was simply thinking.

“Yeah, this isn’t even the worst,” Gabriel said laughing.

“What do you mean?” Kyle asked.

“Once Tigger ran away, and Red went to look for him so Kelly had to work in the studio and the artist messed up one word and she went ballistic,” Gabriel said.

“Why?” Kyle asked puzzled.

“I was in New Jersey looking for Tigger,” Red said jumping on the couch.

“And?” Kyle asked again.

“She was in California,” Gabriel said.

“And she turned into a werewolf and ripped the whole place apart,” Red said. Kyle was still confused so Red huffed and explained, “See Kelly doesn’t usually let her personal life affect her, but the thing is Tigger is a part of her DNA as well as I am, so when we were both gone she was missing something and therefore she had no other escape but to become angry. And at the time she wanted to be a werewolf, and that anger made her go crazy.”

“So how does she deal with that stuff now, like if it were to happen now?” Kyle asked curious.

“Now, I don’t know she doesn’t want to be a werewolf anymore because she doesn’t want to freak people out, but usually she just tells someone to knock her out,” Gabriel explained.

“Wow, this girl is really tight on family,” Kyle said shocked.

“Perfect!” Kelly yelled shocking everyone as both Shanell and Jessie J hit the note at the perfect volume and time. When the song was over, Jessie J and Shanell ran out of the booth and came to hug Kelly.

“Now for the listening session,” Jessie J said exiting into Kelly’s room along with Shanell at her arm and the two producers behind.

“Oh man, umm Kyle can you tell them I’ll be right back, I have to get the food and drinks for them,” She said jumping up and down.

“And apparently you have to pee,” Kyle said smiling.

“A little, but still,” Kelly said jumping up and down.

“Just ask Bianca,” Gabriel said.

“She has work to do,” Kelly complained dancing on one foot then another.

“Her work is to take care of you guys,” Kyle said.

“Other…ugh,” Kelly said running to her room door. “Will y’all excuse me I have to get the food, and a pit stop on the side.” Kelly ran out of the room going to the bathroom first then to the kitchen. There she saw her sister doing her homework at the counter smiling and texting someone.