The Actual Song

RECAP:

“I’ll put her to bed,” I said picking her up and cradling her in my arms while putting the unicorn on my shoulder. I put them in the room that Kelly showed me when she gave me a tour.

When I came back I was blasted with a wave of heat.

Kyle POV:

Not just heat that you feel on a summer’s day, but the type that you feel right before you’re about to get intimate with your girl type of heat. Which was confusing because Kelly hasn’t shown any signs of giving it to me, yet.

            Walking into the room I saw Kelly in the bed rolling around like a cat.

“Kelly?” I called out to her. She snapped her head in my direction and there was an evil smile on her face.

“Are you okay?” I asked her smiling.

“Kyle,” Kelly sang in a melodic voice that lured me over to her. “Kyle I think it’s time we took the next step in our relationship.”

“And what would that be?” I asked her my throat was dry like I just downed a gallon on sand, and I was looking down on Kelly like she was a delicious piece of meat.

“You know, you can feel it, and I can feel it from you. It’s time for you to come get me,” Kelly said bit by bit trying to make sure I understood every word she said.

“Kelly, how did this happen?” I asked.

“I just realized that it’s time I gave you what you wanted,” Kelly said kneeling on the bed in front of me and rubbing her hands up and down my chest.

“Something’s wrong this isn’t like you,” I said breathing slowly in and out of my nose.

“No, it’s all right just give in to those primal needs and give me what the both of us want,” Kelly said kissing my neck.

“Back away from her,” I heard a voice say from behind me.

“I can’t it’s too much for me,” I said pulling Kelly’s body closer to mine as her scent resonated over me. I pulled her closer into my neck and allowed her to do whatever she pleased with my neck.  

“It’s okay, I wouldn’t let them take you away from me,” Kelly whispered into my ear and pulled my ear with her teeth.

“Kyle, you have to snap out of it,” The voice told me again.

“Ignore them, there just trying to take our love away,” Kelly whispered placing her head on my chest and hand on the small of my back pulling me onto her.

“Alright, this is a waste of time,” I heard another voice say. I was yanked harshly away from Kelly and far away from the bed by the door. When I looked over to the door I saw an orange misty clouded around Kelly’s bed encompassing her in it like a cage. 

“Now that’s all you have to do with that man,” Red said looking up at Dimitri. I turned to look at my father standing over me.

“What’s going on?” I asked looking back over at Kelly as she was twirling around on the bed and reaching out toward me.

“Well Kelly had an aphrodisiac and the only way for her to get rid of it is for you…” Dimitri started.

“I hope you’re not talking about sex, because you really just stopped the progress,” I said getting up.

“No you have to extract the aphrodisiac with your fangs,” Dimitri explained.

“And how exactly do you expect me to do that?” I asked looking at them expecting them to do it instead of me because if I were to do it, Kelly wouldn’t be a virgin anymore.