Confessions

Okay this chapter is a little personal because it's true about me and my friends, like i said my stories are about what happen in my life or what i would like to happen. This is actualy true and i am still kind of heart broken from this experience so i just wanted to say that never in my life do i ever think i will cry about a man outside my family because they will never mean that much to me, so here it is. :D

Kelly’s POV

Recalling when I was fourteen was something I was almost ashamed of because I ended a relationship with two of my best friends who I saw were my sisters but I let my jealousy get in the way. It was totally my fault because I was being insecure and not trying to just talk to them.

“Well when I was fourteen I had these two friends who meant the world to me, Trina and Tiffany,” I smiled remembering them. Tiffany being a light caramel toned girl with long hair in a bob, she had a peppy personality and looked like a baby. I always remember treating her like a baby girl because her face made her look so innocent.  Trina was a caramel skin toned girl also, a little darker than Tiffany. She had soft chubby cheeks and a optimistic personality. She always had a smile on her face and she was a great writer. I really envied both of them because they got to experience things I never, they got boys when I didn’t, they had talents that I don’t have.

“So they had this friend named Stacy, that I wasn’t too fond of,” I started thinking about her no longer made me upset because I had to mature and get over petty things/people like her.

“Why?” Kyle asked with his head tilted to the side making him look curious and cute like a child.

“Because she claimed to be Trina’s friend yet she got with his crush, but that’s beside the point. They had her as a friend and I felt as though I was being deserted for her, and in a way I almost was. You see when I’d come in I’d rarely have someone to talk to except Trina, but she had her theatre group to go talk to. They were both apart of choir and had something to do after school, where I’d go home and do homework. At times I would frequently get texts from Tiffany asking about homework and that always made me upset because I told them I had nothing to do in life and yet they still didn’t text me about life, so one day of ignoring them they send me texts saying that I have been ignoring them. I told them that it would be better to meet and talk about it, and the next day I came to talk to them Trina told me that she didn’t want to talk about it. I was hurt because I didn’t want to just end it there and I thought it would be better to talk in person rather that just through texts and me be a woman about it,” I said taking a breathe.

“Woman about it?” Kyle asked quoting me.

“Yeah I hate texting I think that if I really have something important to say I go to them face to face,” I said.

“I see I hate that about technology sometimes because you can use it to hid behind it,” Kyle said. “Continue.”

“So I was really hurt by that and I was angry because I was trying to solve a problem that they said I started but they just wanted me to look like the bad guy. Later I now understand that we could have talked about it later, and Trina had the right not to talk to me about it. So from that day on I’ve never had friends like them we were close and yet I can still never bring myself to hate them like some people would think I would. The thing is I kind of miss them, but I know for a fact that they are happy without me and want nothing to do with me,” I said. That thought brought a tear to my eye because they were the ones justified and I was being jealous and stupid not allowing them their rights to just govern their lives the way that they wanted to. From this very day I swore that anything that they told me would be kept secret with me because at one point in our lives we trust each other with those secrets to keep with one another. I never bad talked them ever because it would be petty and I would probably only say it to ease away the pain. Fortunately I never did bad talk them because it would be stupid to do something like that. The thing is I think that they never really wanted me to be their friend because I was just getting boring as a person to them because I was average and they were extraordinary.

“Come on Kelly don’t cry,” Kyle said wiping my eye.

“The thing is I’ve never cried for a guy but I cried for them and I cried hard locking my heart, that’s when I locked my heart, when I lost my friends. They probably could care less as of yet, but one thing I’ll know for certain is that I won’t stop loving them,” I said wiping my face. Then it hit me, I was always going to have unrequited love, outside my family, and I laughed at this realization.

“What’s funny? Are you bipolar or something?” Kyle asked me.

“No I just noticed that for everyone outside of my life I would have unrequited love,” I said smiling. Something is wrong with me because I had no problem with this, but hey I guess we all live a certain way.