Chapter Thirty Five

Thomas's vision was blurring, he could barely make out the figures around him. He noticed a blur of brown and orange hair, as something smashed into Jennifer.

The pressure relieved itself from his neck, the pipe dropped. Thomas took a deep breath of air. He was lifted and pulled out of the truck, he felt sand beneath him as Newt and Scott gently laid him down. Newt remained by his side as Scott went to check on Argent.

Lydia and Malia surrounded Jennifer. She was bleeding from her a nasty wound on head. Malia was growling. Jennifer was dazed. She pointed a finger towards Thomas. She rasped out, "You!- You will pay for this, for everything!"

Lydia let out a scream, it slammed into Jennifer like a ton of bricks, she flew backwards. Thomas felt bile rise up his mouth, as Lydia's scream caused blood to stream from Jennifer's ears and eyes. Her skin was falling off in shreds. The sight was gruesome.

Jennifer screamed as her head exploded. Brain matter splattered. Everyone turned away.

They took a moment to recover themselves. Thomas looked at everybody. He cleared his throat. "We have to carry on. We can make it there in a few hours if we walk. Once we're there we can see to Argent-" Scott appeared from the other side of the truck, carrying a limp body in his arms. Argent.