Chapter Twenty

Coach gestured to Lydia and looked at Thomas, "What the hell were you even doing in here? The nurse's off sick and you should be at practice Stilinski!"

Thomas sighed, "Practice?.." Coach grabbed his whistle and blew it in front of Thomas, the harsh noise made him fall backwards into the floor. Coach grumbled. "Lacrosse practice! Has this semester got me training idiots?!" He muttered the last part.

Thomas nodded his head towards Lydia. "Could you help her? I don't know what's wrong with her. That's why we called a teacher here and you- were the only one that came."

Coach huffed in annoyance and turned to Lydia, who was still shaking. He walked over to a cabinet next to the nurse's desk and took out a bunch of keys and unlocked it. He then searched through the many bottles and pulled one out. Thomas strained to read the label- Coach was going to give her Ibuprofen.

Coach sharply turned his head to Thomas. "Stilinski! Get on the field!" Thomas sheepishly walked towards the door. He sighed. "Will Lydia be okay?"

Coach nodded and blew his whistle again, "GO!"

And with that, Thomas ran out of the room, heading towards the lacrosse field, narrowly avoiding people in the corridors.