• The Birthday Boy (pt.3)

--1st person POV--

As I should've predicted, locking lips with Arthur, and in my bed no less, quickly begins to escalate into more.

I was an idiot for thinking it wouldn't, as we inevitably get rather carried away.

At some point I find myself above him, as he lays flat on his back on the mattress.
I've no idea how and when this transition took place, as I've lost all power of thought, most probably due to feeling as if I've been clubbed over the head by pure, unbridled lust.

I didn't know what my intentions were when I kissed him, or how I was expecting him to react, but now I'm terrified of coming to my senses in case I'm not able to face going through with what I've started.

"(y-y/n)" He moans, running his hand through my (h/c) hair and softly tugging on it. "You turn me on so much."

I drag my tongue up the length of his neck playfully, whispering against his skin. "I'm just getting started, sweetie."

"Holy shit." He gasps, as I start sucking roughly, slowly working to leave a mark on the sensitive skin below his earlobe.

His masculine groans seem to echo through the room, the pleasurable sounds making my skin feel blisteringly hot.
My heart is racing as I press my hips into his, and his virile body writhes beneath me, growing increasingly responsive and needy.

Knowing how desperately he wants me, how much he wants this, and how my words and actions affect him, is driving me wild.

"Do you want me, Artie?" I purr, deliberately bringing my lips painfully close to his again, teasing myself as much as him in the process.

"More than anything." He exhales, before kissing me needingly.

"Mhm." I hum with gratification, as I kiss him back passionately.

My hands reach down in search of his, and I take hold of them firmly, pushing them beneath my baggy shirt. He breaks from the kiss with a ragged gasp, as I place his hands on my bare breasts, knowing he isn't bold enough to make the move on his own.

Then it's my turn to moan and gasp, as his curious fingers familiarise themselves with my body.

The room is lit only by the street lamp outside my window, but even in the subdued light I see his expression alter drastically, as if he's suddenly unsure.
And it's enough to make me falter.

"Arthur." I say, a little haltingly. "What's on your mind, sweetie?"

He blinks several times in rapid succession, putting me in mind of some skittish, beautiful, untamed creature that might bolt at any second if startled.

"Does...does this mean anything to you?"

"Huh?"

His hands fall away apprehensively. "Does us...h-having sex mean anything to you?"

"Well, yeah. I suppose it does."

His dark brows lift tellingly, indicating that wasn't the answer he wanted. "You suppose? So, will it mean as much as it did with the last person you slept with?"

I frown at him, feeling my face begin to burn. "The last person I slept with was my ex, and it was a long time ago."

"How long exactly?"