Chapter 56: Framed

Začať od začiatku

And with that, Nicole, my best friend of 9 years, walked out the restroom door leaving me terrified for my life.

End of Flashback

"You remember that?" I ask her and she nods her head. "I'm sorry." She says. "Fuck your sorry." I kick her and she falls backward.

I lift my right arm and punching her and I drag her by her hair up the wooden stairs as she groans and tries to fight me off of her.

I drag her into a room I don't recognize and I look at my surroundings. My hand grazes many bottles with unfamiliar names.

I see the name Hydrofluoric acid and I remember what Billie told me about this acid.

"What's this?" I ask Billie opening a mysterious bottle smelling it before Billie snatches it from me. "DON'T touch this." She says.

"Rude." I mutter and she sighs before saying "Sorry, it's just that this acid is dangerous, like kill you dangerous. It's Hydrofluoric acid." She says.

"You ever used it?" I ask. She gives me a look, "I don't want to be there when I use this on someone. I don't want to see it." She says.

"Is Billie Gambino scared of something?" I tease.

She laughs sarcastically before saying "Suck my dick."

I give her a look and she laughs "No! I didn't-" She stops talking when I palm her in her pants. Her eyes close and she grabs wrist stopping me from going any further. We stare at each other and both of our lips collide. (They fucked.)

End of Flashback

I pick up the bottle of acid and I push Nicole into the wall. She groans as she looks at me. "Wait, wait! Please! You can't do this." She begs me.

I open the bottle and she looks at me in horror and she screams "NO!" and I pour the acid on her immediately hearing the searing sound and a blood curling scream comes from Nicole. She's convulsing and I watch her skin peel as she sobbing and scratching at herself. Billie was right, this is sickening to watch.

Suddenly she's silent and I no longer recognize her, actually, it's disgusting for me to look at her. I look at her to see blood coming out of mouth and nose. Claw like marks on her face. Her hair scattered on the ground. "She's dead." I mutter to myself. "So are you." I turn around to see Natalie.

"Oh come on, why is everyone showing up all of a sudden?" I groan. "I wouldn't be talking if I were you." She says.

"And why not?" I ask.

"Because if you do, I'll kill her." Natalie says before bringing someone into my view.

Billie handcuffed and a bandana over her mouth as she's staring at Natalie in fear. Wait. Fear? Billie would never be kidnapped and scared. I walk up closely to this Billie and Nicole says "What are you doing?"

I hold a finger out and I walk to Billie lifting her chin up. I look at her neck and what I'm looking for isn't there. "This isn't Billie." I say.

"What are you talking about? It is." Natalie says. "It isn't Billie, you took the wrong person."

"How do you know that?"

"Trust me. It isn't her." I say.

"You're wrong, you're just playing with me." Natalie says.

"No, she's right. That's not me." Billie voice booms around the house. "Billie?" I ask. "What's up..." She drags her words. Natalie groans in frustration and I walk past her. "Hey Ma." I see Jayden. "Hello." She says.

We both suddenly hear noises and I know it's Billie with the speakers, she sounds like she's bickering with someone.

"Billie, you're being stupid."

"No I'm not. Leave me alone." I hear rustling and "Mom! Finn is trying to kill me! Let g-."

"Give me the mic!" Finn yells. "No!" Billie says. I can already tell Finn took the mic from Billie but that doesn't stop her from yelling "Finn has a small dick if anyone is wondering."

"Oh shut up, you have a small dick." Finn says. I don't think they realize that the mic is still on.

"Are you sure about mr having a small dick? Do you hear Mariana when I'm fucki-" Billie is cut off all of a sudden.

"What the hell are you doing with my intercom?" I hear a deep voice. "Having a little fun, wanna join? Columbo."

"You slut." Columbo says. I wince along with my son. That's one thing Billie won't tolerate being called.

"Damn, he's gonna get it." Jayden mutters.

What is Billie gonna do to Columbo?

Did Danielle survive?

What was Mariana looking for on that Billie Clone's neck? The person to answer this question correctly first will get a sneak peek to YDKM 3 (im going to be very vague in the sneak peek, im not stating any names, just something that will happen)