PARTNERED QUEEN

Começar do início

She spoke in her half sleepy voice and charu could do nothing but give a slight slap on her sister's face .

She's shouting here and this girl thinks that it's her nightmare for which she's tensed .

C- annika get up !

She shouted again   ,

A- what's your problem charu?

She asked  while squeezing her eyes which crushed small ,defending from the lamp light .

C- pagal ladki, it's the fire alert! Can't you hear ?

Annika's eyes widened in horror on concentrating on the noise ,

A- aaag!!!...baag!

Both threw the duvets instantly and ran out .

They both stood horrified noticing something at once they opened their room door. Sweat beads surrounded their skin immediately when they found a creepy figure standing right infront of the door ,the hall was extremely dark but they could actually witness this scary figure alone.

A/C- ahhhh!

A/C- ahhhh!

Both shrieked loud simultaneously, holding each other's hand tight.

The next second they heard a huge laughter sound,when all the lights went on and the alarm noise stopped .

Both stood shocked when the person was revealed to be Adi, as he removed the mask and continued his laughter making them squint their eyes in anger .

Ad- bahut dar gayi?

He asked faking his concern and laughed again , while annika immediately punched him hard on his arms making him wince .