A- aunty, where is he ? Don't tell me he didn't come ,

She asked pulling back from the hug and charu looked keen at Praniti immediately.

P-  he's coming with his papa. He'll be here around this evening.

A- what's this aunty? Today is charu's bachelorette party ! He should've been here na ? If not now ,then kab milega aisa chance ?

She complained like a kid while charu stood quite, reacting nil.

P- you don't have to worry, he's coming for sure this time . Not like all those days where he'd end you up at the airport ,you know ...he just loves to play prank on you !

A- pata hai ,but dekiye aunty, Even I ain't any less ,let him come first.

She smirked ,while praniti and meena smiled.

In a  group of three besties ,two join up together to irritate the third , universal thing...isn't it ? That's exactly their case.
Aditya ,Annika and Charuka ...the three fevicol bonded buddies ,where the A square duo remain the similar version of the other with gender being the only difference . And poor charu was the third one who had to put up with all the madness they pull off  every time!

If not her  Adi who had helped in signing all those progress reports during her school days ,annika would have had a really tough time dealing with her parents for low grades . And charu had to play a protective shield defending the both from their parents . These three had spent their entire childhood together

Will we ever forget our  childhood , those stressfree  joyous days!

Annika and charu hit the bed ,resuming their sleep after a lengthened session of chats with Praniti .

It was when charu squirmed in her sleep ,she heard an alarm noise which rang continuously.  Annika who was engrossed in her sleep knew nothing,

C- what sort of noise is this? Chain se so bhi nahi sakthi iss ghar mei,

She frowned and shifted positions stuffing the pillow close to her ears saving herself  from that irritating sound . But then she noticed that it didn't stop rather it rang continuously for a long time ,something striked her .

C- annika utt! utt annika ! It's fired somewhere in our building, can't you hear the alarm. Utt !

She tried waking her ,and annika just shook and turned .

A- charu ...maybe you're dealing with a firehouse in your nightmare? It's far better when compared with this snake house which scares me every night . Chup chap leto,