"Ya!" He grips my sides. I know he's considering tickling me but he decides against it. I wonder if it's because he knows that I am still on my period, or if he doesn't want to rush things. I could ask, but I choose not to. "Can you do me a favor?"

I arch an eyebrow. "I guess it depends upon what it is."

He sighs but nods at the fairness of my statement. "If anything is bothering you. Can you please not bottle it up inside? I don't care who you talk to about it. Just as long as you talk to one of us about it." He pauses for a second before tacking on. "Or even Rebecca or Candace." I know he has bottled stuff up himself in the past, and I don't doubt that he is inadvertently referring to those experiences of his own. I refrain from calling him out on it though. He's asking something of me. It's not time to veer off the path of the conversation.

"I can do that, of course. But, do you think that's what I am doing?" I am not certain where this is coming from, but I can sense that when he feels emotions; he feels them deeply.

"No, but when you shut us out, Even though it was for an understandable reason, I... It hurt me more than it should have."

He looks downward so I cup his chin urging him to look me in the eyes. "I don't plan on ever shutting you out again. Any of you. I was more embarrassed than anything else. If my monthly visitor had come before we met, and I had a month to deal with it for the first time then maybe my reaction would have been different. I just wasn't ready to go there yet."

Jimin nods. I didn't quite express myself well, still somewhat shying away from the issue, but he is willing to try to understand. That says a lot. I can tell he's thinking so I caress his face and wait for him to bring up whatever he is thinking. "Tonight, when I asked my question. You brought up Joshua. You said I reminded you of that moment, yet I only asked the question. How did I remind you of it?"

I wasn't ever going to utter the words that blurted from my mouth that day to any of them. Aside from Candace and Rebecca hearing it I had planned on taking that with me to the grave. But with Jimin I feel I can be freely open, and he won't judge me. (Not that I think any of them would. It's just different with him somehow.) So, I heavily consider telling him my exact reaction, but I start with something a little more simple first. "I could say that it was because he first approached you before all the others. But it wasn't that. Sure you were all doting on him and it was the cutest thing in the world. Somehow your interaction with him just seemed to be a bit more. I mean Tae was definitely a close second. The thing was you didn't just dote on him; he gravitated to you, and you gravitated to him. There was something exceptionally endearing about it. I.." Should I say it? "I unintentionally said something stupid when I saw you playing with him."

"I doubt anything you said could sound stupid." He punctuates the sentence with a peck to my lips. That barely there touch alone sends tingles down my spine, and makes me want to explore the recesses of his mouth all over again, but I refrain.

"I said that I thought my ovaries exploded."

"You said.. Okay... Wow.."

I give him a confused look. "You said that you doubted anything I would say could sound stupid."

"It doesn't sound stupid." He shakes his head. "It's funny, but I am more wrapped up in what it might mean."

"Huh?" Eloquent thy name is Daisy.

"If I said that when you entered with that tyke wrapped around you my heart lurched forward in my chest what would you say?" He asks.

"I don't know what I would say, but I would realize that having a family is an important concept to you."