𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩: 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙄𝙣 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚

Sorry I haven't been posting,
Online school has honestly kicking my ass (I may also have writers block a little)

Zions pov

I paced around the bottom of the step, awaiting for malu to come. I scratched my arms and shook as the cold air slowly laced into my skin. Sending a cold shiver down my spine.

I'm going to fix a mistake I made a long long time ago. I'm tired of letting a little girl push me around, I'm tired of the attitude and the flirting.

"Baby...? What's wrong?" Malu asks as she jogs towards me. She pulls up her jacket to keep herself warm, her flip flop sticking to the ground when she arrived. Delilah closed the door behind us and we could quietly hear the lock sound.

"This is something I really need to get off my chest." I paused and quickly looked between her and the ground.

I didn't want to break her heart and leave her feeling a little bit depressed, but at the same time I can't have her making me feel this way. I can't continue to live in this self guilt for any longer.

She touched my shoulder and turned to face me. "Just spit it out, whatever you're going to say can't be too bad-unless you're a furry. Than our relationship is GONE."

She giggled at her little joke, trying to make the situation lighter. Her little laugh dig into my heart. It ripping apart every nook and corner.

'Rip it off like a bandage.' I thought. "Malu im breaking up with you." Everything stopped. I could see it in her eyes; she looked as if she was going to lose it. Than, she started to cry. 'Bad idea, bAD IDEA!'

"Y-you can't! We were happy together! I loved you, you loved me!" Her lip quivers.

"I'm really so sorry, but I think it's be-"

"-Were you not happy with me? Did I do anything wrong?"

"It wasn't what I wanted, the feeling wasn't great."

"Please don't go, please! I love you so much! You were my idol, my one and only, my everything!" She gripped onto my colar. "I worked so hard for you to notice me, for you to fall in love with me!....I did it all for you."

I removed her hands slowly, "Don't worry, there are other guys out there waiting for a nice girl like you. I'm just one guy."

"I'm tell Simon!" She screamed in my face.

Her face darkened, all previous signs of sadness vanished. As soon as she released that I wasn't going to stay with her and she wasn't going to get her way, she must've reported to blackmail.

"You go ahead and do that." I had no more pity for this 12 year old child.

"All of your careers! Gone! Like this in a snap because of me. You guys would be nothing without me!"

"You can believe what you want, in reality you were the one leaching off of our fame, our money, and our opportunity's."

"I do not! Tell me one way."

"Literally right now." I spun around and slammed my arms down at my sides. "You're hete right now because we're here."

She stayed quiet before tears started to dwell in her eyes. I couldn't tell if they were in fact real, or not. She screamed she hated me and punched my shoulder. I quietly held my arm and looked in her direction.

Delilah opened up the door and before she closed it, she flipped me off.

"Yeah! F-fuck you too...."