𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙮-𝙊𝙣𝙚: 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙃𝙖𝙩𝙚.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Everything falls into place....

"Babe I don't like her..." Malu pouted and clutched onto Zions arm.

She leaned into him a way that would leave her chest exposed to anyone peering over her and anyone looking under her dress. A few passing bystanders gave malu a questioning glance.

"Don't call me babe." He growled and pulled the younger girl upright. "And don't do that shit, you're about to get a whole ass pedo on your small ass."

"Aww, jealous?" She giggled.

Malu didn't care if the dark skinned man was constantly dissing her. All she wanted was his attention and his attention only, even if it meant she had to look like a clown in order for him to notice her. Anything for him to notice her.

"Jealous? Iiigh, get a bunch of dusty old men riding up on your ass." He shook his arm away from the box head girl. No matter how hard he shook, she always had a good grip.

Malu had a crush on him for as long as he could remember. When her eyes shined on him, that's all she could see. Her light, her world. So when their managers suggested they date for publicity, she nudged them to go for a certain dark skinned male.

You can't hate her for her heart, can you?

But you can hate her
for her actions...

"Don't be like that with me..." she playfully pouts.

"Let go, rugrat."

"You should be nicer to me.."

Zions blood boiled. He hated being trapped in her games. If he said anything too bad, she'll go running off like a child. Easily destroying their hard work and tarnishing their career.

"Fine..I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

"You sorry for what?"

"You see, now you're dragging it."

"Pushing what?"

"Man, fuck you." He regretted apologizing to the brunette. She grinned and kissed his cheek. He internally cringed when her lips made contact on her cheek.

"But..." Zion growled as malu flabbed her lips again. "I really don't want her to go with us.."

"Who?"

"Big lips." Zion looked at her with a confused glare.

"Who's big.." he looked behind him to see Ximena laughing. Her pearly white teeth glimmered as the sun hit her. Her eyes Turing a beautiful lighter shade of green and her skin absolutely glistening.

He couldn't keep his eyes off the brunette and her wavy hair. She punched Nick in the arm, and started to laugh. If Zion strained his ears than he swears could hear bells ringing.

"Hello???" Malu growled at the older-WAYYYYY OLDER-man. She gritted her teeth as Zion continued to look in Ximenas direction. 'What does he see in her?!'

What did she have that she didn't? In malus eyes they looked exactly the same with the same features, they acted the same. They were colones of one another. So why did her crush head back to Ximena? She tried to separate the two from each other.

"Yeah, uh. Give me a moment mala.." his eyes never leaving the table.

"...it's malu."

"Whatever malu." She was enranged.

She marched straight to an open cubical holding ice and other drinks and grabbed a handful of ice. The employee behind the counter asked her to return the ice but she flipped him off. Malu grabbed the hem of Zions jeans, which didn't go unnoticed by him, and shoved the ice down his crotch.

Zion yelped as the cold ice hits his dick. He tried to shake out all the ice as Malu went to grab the tray of drinks. She turned to him and smiled saying.

"Are you afraid of a little ice?" She walked to the table as Zion followed her.

"No..." he mumbled. "I'm afraid of you."

Everything falls into place....

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰