𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙉𝙞𝙣𝙚: 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩.

ERM?!? 4K YALL WTF?
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"I'm Delilah, the boys manager-"

"-I thought Simon was their manager..." Delilah's eye twitched as Keymora yanked the floor out from underneath her.

"Okay so maybe I'm not their manager-it doesn't matter." Delilah huffed.

"Can y'all say yikes?" I mumble.

"Anyway, just get us whatever okay?" Edwin rolled his eyes and than give a cheeky grin.

"Sure thing!" She rushed off to order than sat down next to us. "Ximena, are you ready for break?"

"Mm, maybe. We just entered winter about three days ago." I stirred my straw, mixing in the ice with the whip cream.

"Speaking of vacation, we've been invited overseas to shoot our new album..." Austin excitedly exclaimed. Malu glaring at him and giving him the 'don't tell these bitches.' glare. "And we were wondering, if y'all wanna go with us."

"Gee, imma need to save up if I wanna go with y'all." I murmured.

"Don't worry, if you need help Ximena, we'll help." Nick chuckled.

"I couldn't do that." I rubbed my chin.

"Theirs a deal online that if you buy your ticket with someone else, it's 10% off.." Keymora winked at me.

"Girl, how did you know?"

"I know everything and all the deals."

"Looks like your coming with me than." She bit her lips and shouted 'why not?'. The barista called out Keymora's name and Zion grinned and held out this hand.

"Don't worry, I got this. You guy's relax."

Malu stood up as if someone shoved a broom up her ass, maybe they did. "I'll come with you, babe."

I choked on my drink. When they scooted you the front I turned to the guys and said, "babe?!"

"Uh...yeah we got something to tell you."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰