𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙚𝙣: 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙚𝙧𝙨.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"and I oop." I joked. I turned off the faucets and turned to the guys. "Okay, so far all you guys have done is burn my hand-"

"-Brandon-." Nick calls out and hits the males head.

"And be a total disaster."

"We're not always chaotic, we have a lot of fun moments and we're actually really fun!" Edwin grinned at me and leaned on the counter.

"Show me" I leaned back on the counter.

Nick shot a hand in the air and shouted, "to the car!"

{Jealousy}

He gripped onto my other wrist and started to run to the door. Zion clenched his jaw and grabbed the keys. Nick continues to drag me down the steps and into the parking lot. He let go and all six of us were rushing towards the cars.

"Wait! This isn't fair, I don't know where you're car was!" I complained as they boasted about winning the competition. The car was a small 5 seater. The emerald green paint on the car shimmered off the moonlight.

"That sounds like a you problem." Zion grinned and opened the front door.

"Jesus I have a quiz tomorrow, what am I doing here.." I mumbled as everyone crawled inside. I noticed their was no room left for me, "do you guys want me to walk home or..?"

"What do you mean?" Brandon asked me, he popped his head out from the drivers seat.

I motioned towards the full car, "um..."

"Oh...just sit on someone's lap." He shrugged his shoulders and ducked back into the car. My face instantly flushed with color.

"Um, no. Can't you guys move over?"

"No can no, We're thicc boo." Edwin moves his hands over his neck in a, 'period Pooh' motion.

{Protection}

"Never did you just...fine." I growled and opened the green car door. Nick was sitting right their, he slapped both of his thighs and winked at me. I bursted out laughing.

"Oh hell no." Zion shouted and crawled over Nick.

"Wha-! Hey!"

"Do you want to sit in his lap?" I joked around as Zion successfully pushed Nick into the middle seat. Nick frowned at the older and crossed his arms.

"Come sit on my lap, you can't trust anybody else." Zion grinned at me. I rolled my eyes and carefully, seated myself onto his lap. Everyone started to make whistle noises and cat calls.

"Say cheese, Zion!" Austin shouted from next to Brandon. He held up the camera and quickly snapped the shot. I covered my face as Zion threw up gang signs.

"Post it and I'm killing you."

"I wouldn't dream of it."

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Image uploaded to 'Instagram'

Tagged @XXXimena

Snapchat message from Amaya