𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣:𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

The skateboard softly rolled to a stop. Zion carefully stepped one foot off and kept his arms held around my waist so I wouldn't go flying my flat ass down the steep hill. "You found the switch for what?"

Brandon turned to Zion "The electricity?"

"How do you know it's the switch for the electricity?" I asked. "For all we know, the police could be zooming down here. That could be an alarm."

Nick shouted "Theirs only one way to find out!"

"No! Are you crazy?!"

The brunette turned to me with sad eyes and his left hands gripped onto the handle. "Just a little bit."

He pulled down the handle and the amusement park lit up like fireworks. Slowly the abandoned roller coasters started up again and other rides started to shoot off sounds.

"Wow.." Edwin mumbled and got on his skateboard. He shouted to us from the merry-go-round; "I'm surprise that this place even has electricity."

"Well ladies, what do you wanna do first?" Nick turned to us with a devious grin.

"As the voice of reason here.."

"-the queen of buzzkill-"

"..thank you for clarifying that, Edwin. I vote that we only go on the ground rides. No big rollercoasters since their was a reason why this place shut down."

I offered my opinion. The guys thought it was a pretty good idea and we road to the first ride that acts like a rocket.

As we entered the gate of the ride, Brandon hanged back to control the mashing and buttons. Nick spoke up as we all climbed into the seats. "You never know...this place could've shut down because it was a hazard."

I groaned and buckled myself in. "Don't kill the moment."

"Or a radioactive eruption.."

"No more-"

"-or this place could be haunted."

I growled and turned around to face him "Don't fucken make me jump out of this airplane and beat you're ass."

"Fair point, fair point." He surrendered his hands and cheekily smiled at me. The ride started and we instantly shot up in the air and started to spin. I clutched the steering wheel and aimed to go higher. The adrenaline was bursting in my system.

'The last time I went to an amusement park is when I was a little girl...' I smiled fondly at the memories and moved wild strands out of my face.

Nick shouted to me "Having fun!"

"Oh hell yeah!" I roared back. Zion who was in front of me exclaimed that he was going to throw up; "Don't be a pussy! Grow up man!"

The ride slowly came to a stop. Brandon spoke into the mic "Please wait for the ride to come to a fucken stop, that means you're crackass Nick."

"YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" The reckless man shouted and unbuckled himself. Just as he stood up, Brandon started the ride up fast and made him fall back in his seat. I crackled and unbuckled my seatbelt. Hopping out of the airplane, I jogged towards the exit.

"That was amazing!" I exclaimed. Zion grabbed my arm and yelled; "Let's go on another one!"

All seven of us hopping around the entire amusement park before sirens started to blast in our ears.

"𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢!"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰