𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙮-𝙊𝙣𝙚: 𝙎𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙚𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙨.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

I clutched onto my baggage. My knuckles turned red as my face filled with anger and sorrow. The group rushed through the airport.

Taking off our shoes, outing it back on. Getting our passports out, getting our tickets checked.

We ran to our gate, the last gate at the airport. Keymora was gripping into my arms dragging me down the line. We arrived just in time, sweating and panting. I moved the now drenched strands of hair out of my face and curved them behind my ear.

"Gate Twenty-Four now boarding. From California to Hawaii. Now boarding, Gate Twenty-Four." The female employee announced over the speaker. She plastered a smile over her face. "Now boarding class A."

"What class are we?" Keymora asked.

I stood up straight and flipped through all of our passports; "Class C. So we're the third group."

"Better start handing out the passports now, Ximena." Nick pointed out. I nodded and called out the names.

"Nick....Austin...Keymora....and finally, Z..Zion" I handed Zion his passport. His hands gripped onto it and my hand gripped onto it. We looked into each others eyes.

He sighed and yanked the passport. Ripping it out of my hands and into his. As he snatched it away, my heart broke. Previous anger left my body like a ballon.

"Group B is now boarding, I repeat, group C is now boarding"

"..Ximena.." Keymora gave me a soft smile. She said nothing more than just my name. That already enough to calm me down.

I wanted to break into her arms with a hug.

She softly dragged me to the line and placed herself in front of me to guide me. Soon it was our turn to board.

"How many family's?" He asked as we handed him our passbooks.

"Seven, but just count it as 1" Keymora said. He sighed but checked us in. We headed onto the plane. The crowded airplane suffocated us.

"AUSTIN I LOVE YOU." One Girl shouted. We all bursted into laughter as Austin turned around and gave her a high five. She screamed in excitement and I blushed at second hand embarrassment.

"Girl, your going to give his ego a boost." Keymora jokes.

"Whole 5 header." I mumbled.

"Stop embarrassing us and sit down." Delilah rolled her eyes.

"For real." Malu butted in. Austin blew her a kiss before turning around and walking down the isle.

Nick and Zion put all of our suitcases up while Edwin jumped into the window seat.

Keymora eyed him. "I could've sworn you had the isle seat.."

"Keymora sit next to him." I nudged her.

"B-But you sit in the middle-"

"-just fucken sit down" someone random yelled.

"Mind your business." Malu snapped at the old lady.

I was thankful she defended us instead of attacking us, "Yeah, keep it to yourself we're getting to it."

Keymora, being pressured on what to do, was dragged by her hand and crashed down on the seat. I sat at the end so she couldn't move.

"Your welcome, girl." I whispered to her.

"But...Thank you.." she sighed and turned to Edwin. They started to have a conversation and I watched. Proud of her for getting out of her shell.

Maybe I should just take a nap....

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰