𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣: 𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚.

Since when did y'all actually start to like this book💀💀
But in all honesty, thank you for 1K reads 🥺🥺
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

"We're fucked!" I gripped my hair. We were crouched down behind a counter, Zion on my left peeking over to keep lookout. "What am I going to tell my mom?!"

"Hey, Ximena! Calm down, we knew this was going to happen. We have two options."

"If one of those options is a time traveler, then I don't want to hear it."

Brandon cleared his throat. "Well, sorry we're not scientist." He continued "We could wait them out or book it."

"Are you good at running?" Nick asked me. I bit my lip. I knew skipping out of gym class was a bad idea.

"I'm average."

Nick sighed "Good enough. On the count of three, we run all the way across the park to where the van is. Just follow our lead. Don't stop running okay?"

[foiling]

Adrenaline filled my bloodstream and my hands shook. At a lost of words, I nodded. Zion gripped my hand and slowly counted to three. When he got up and running, he pulled me up with him. His left arm around my waist like it was when we were on the skateboard.

"Boss! Their they are!" One police officer shouted.

The rest turned to us. "STOP THEM!"

I hitched my breath, trying to keep up with the guys. We took a left and a right, dogging officers and billboard adds. We reached the fence. Zion lifted me up and I hopped onto the fence. Edwin, who was the first one over, was their to catch me. Everyone else hopped over and we rushed into the parking lot to only see our car being surrounded by cops and a tow truck.

[Anxiety]

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Austin growled and pulled his hat on tighter. We all crouched down behind a bush.

"What do we do?!" Edwin cried. "That's my dads car!"

"I'll buy you a new one! Don't worry!"

"Zion, I can't let you do that." Edwin declined the elders offer.

"This is sweet and all, but how do we get away from here?! I have a scholarship and you guys are fucken superstars!"

"We prefer the title 'artists'."

"Whatever, it's not important." I growled. Zion threw down his skateboard and everyone copied his actions. "Cute, y'all are snakes for leaving me here."

"Chill, were brining you with us." Zion pointed to the front of the skateboard. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"My flat ass is going to go flying forward if I sit on that."

He chuckled and grabbed my hand, he huskily whispered in my ear. "We don't have time for discussion baby girl. Sit down before I force you to sit."

I swallowed a thick lump of saliva and quickly sat on the long board. He kicked off and I held onto the sides. My straight hair flipping in the wind. I sent prayers to the lord for my protection.

"Ximena, record us all!" Austin shouted out. I carefully pulled out my phone and flipped to my camera roll. I pressed record and started to record all of us. The boys showed off tricks and dances on the skateboard.

"Pass me the phone!" Nick grinned, he grabbed the phone and turned it to both me and Zion. Zion threw up gang signs and I threw my hands up in the air.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰