𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙙𝙮: 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩.

I almost forgot to publish but I need to find free time to write all of this
⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

My shoulders slumped at the news. "So.. what your saying... that Malu and Zion are dating?"

"Yeah, but Zion isn't happy about it." Nick took a drink from my cup.

"It's just all for publicity. We needed someone with musical experience." Austin pitched in. "She was going to date Edwin-"

"-no!" Keymora shouted. She knocked some of her drink onto herself as she shouted. We all jumped.

"Jesus girl! Your clothing!" I pointed out.

"Are you okay?" Edwin questioned. She twirled some strands of hair between her hands. "You didn't burn yourself right?"

"T-theirs no napkins...What a bummer, I-ah, I'll go get some." She quickly stood up. Edwin grabbed her arm with a confused glance and picked up some napkins.

"Their are some right here." She slowly day down murmured an apology. He started to slowly but carefully help clean up Keymora. He made sure that she wasn't uncomfortable.

I repeatedly punched nicks shoulder and whispered. "Look, look, look!"

"I know, I know. Jesus stop hitting me."

Austin turned to the camera. "This might've been the fastest the author made two people fall in love."

"Where the fuck are you looking?" I asked and looked in the direction he was looking in.

"Nothing, no one. Oh! Ximena, Keymora! Drop your number so we could make a gc."

"Oh ew, besides, Zion already got my number." I slapped nicks hand away after he tried to swipe my cup again. I sighed, feeling bad. I handed him some of my drink.

"You're about to finish that shit for her." Edwin chuckled.

"Shawty better let me drink his."

"Speaking of drinks-where the fuck are they?"

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰