𝘿𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣: 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

He pulled away; I wanted to pull him back. He grinned at me and waved before running the opposite direction. I waved back and watched him disappear into the horizon. My source of company was now filled with coldness.

"Well." I mummer and opened the car door. "Let's get home."

Keeping the sad tension in the air, I decided against turning on the music. The car window was lowered a bit and I headed back on the highway. When I got home, I gathered all my items. My purse, the sweater I left in the car and my keys. Throwing everything in the room and flopping down on my bed, my phone buzzed. I grinned. Thinking that it was Zion, I snatched my phone back in my hands again.

"Let's hang out"

Amaya. I groaned and let my phone flop back on the bed. I picked it up and decided to text her back.

Amaya🥰🥰

Let's hang out.
Are you free?

Yeah
I just got back home.
Where are you thinking?

You're house?
Idrm.

My house?
Why not yours?

There doing renovations.
Yay or nay?

Definitely Nay.

Alright you party
pooper, how about
I take you out to a party?

See, now that depends.
I have a quiz I need to study for.
What is the time of the party?

4PM-6PM
Once again, Nay Or Yay?

Why not?
Yay.

Amaya sent me the rest of the information and ended it saying that she'll pick me up quickly. I didn't have much time to get ready. Retouching parts of my makeup, I decided just to head to the party with my previous attire.

{boketto}

Amaya texted me that she had arrived. I rushed down the staircase. Skipping steps and jumping flights. I flung open the door to see Amaya standing their with a white tube top and high waisted jeans. She smiled and waved at me. "Are you ready?"

"Hell yeah!" I grinned. I loaned for attention from the raven haired girl. We haven't had one on one time with each other in ages, I'm glad we can finally change that now.

"Niomi and Marlene are in the car! Let's go!" I frowned. Of fucken course. She couldn't go anywhere without the two. Highly disappointed, I trailed her like a lost puppy to the car. She opened the driver seat before I could open the back door and sit down, she turned to Niomi who was next to her. "Go sit in the back."

Niomi' eyes went wide. "What?"

"O-oh. It's okay, I can sit down back here." I obliged. This never happened. Something was up. Did she play a prank on me? Is the front chair rigged to explode if I sit my flat ass on it?

"No, Ximena it's okay. Go sit back with Marlene." Amaya' sweet tone with me turned harsh. She gave the teenager a death glare. Niomi, who was as confused as me, slowly slithered out of the front seat.

{inflamed}

"Here." She frowned. Jealousy and confusion laced her voice. She opened the back seat and pushed Marlene over.

"Ouch, watch it."

"Shut up." She growled and slammed the car door shut.

"Watch it, this car is my moms!" Amaya yelled at the two. When she noticed I was still standing outside the car, she placed her elbows on the window and rested her head on her hands. She softly ordered me; "well don't just stand their silly! Sit down!"

I placed a uncomfortable smile on my face and shuffled around the car. I unhooked the car and sat down on the leather seat. Buckling myself in, we drove off my street and onto the road.

"Party! Here we come!" Marlene shouted.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰